Scrimmage Saturday?

cowboysooner

Reaction score
Is there an open scrimmage Saturday before or after the Kansas Football game? Going to the football game and hoping to get a look at the basketball team if possible.

If this is unknown and someone knows the phone number for the basketball office I would be glad to call and post whatever they tell me.

Thanks Coach. I called Renee at the Basketball office. She said they thought about it but the 11:00 am kick really prevented a pregame event. She said next friday Moser is having a coaching clinic and if you come to that, you get to stay and watch practice that day.

I won't be in Norman next friday, but if some of you are it sounds like an opportunity to get something of a preview.

Thanks Coach. I called Renee at the Basketball office. She said they thought about it but the 11:00 am kick really prevented a pregame event. She said next friday Moser is having a coaching clinic and if you come to that, you get to stay and watch practice that day.

I won't be in Norman next friday, but if some of you are it sounds like an opportunity to get something of a preview.

They should practice at 1:00 Saturday -- all the fans streaming out of the stadium after the first half could drown their sorrows and walk to the LNC for something worth watching. :)

They should practice at 1:00 Saturday -- all the fans streaming out of the stadium after the first half could drown their sorrows and walk to the LNC for something worth watching. :)

Maybe the bad football team garners interest in basketball. :chestram2:

Back