seth curry transfering

So you're saying in two years Cade is going to be scoring 14 pts a game with a backcourt of TMG and Pledger? Development of Wilis? Not to mention with Capel's track record, who can say he won't bring in another impact type guard.

The reality of the situation is Cade is being recruited over, he's going to have to really step up his game to get minutes down the road. Especially if he's going to score 14 pts a game...

Agree.

I think he will easily be scoring 14 a game his senior season. And then people will be asking what on earth was crocker doing starting over him?

edit: not easily, but very probable in my opinion

Dude ain't gonna score anything if he doesn't nut up and shoot the ball every once in a while

No way Cade ever averages anywhere near that. He could at a lesser school if he were the man, but not at OU where he'll never be more than a role player.

It will be really difficult for Cade Davis to average double figures at anytime in his career

14 a game is hard for just about anyone to score unless you are the best offensive player on a team. Maybe the 2nd best gets that many, and that's rare. As I posted earlier only 15 players in the conference average that many this year and I bet the typical average of 14+ scorers in the nation is not even 1 per team.

14 a game is hard for just about anyone to score unless you are the best offensive player on a team. Maybe the 2nd best gets that many, and that's rare. As I posted earlier only 15 players in the conference average that many this year and I bet the typical average of 14+ scorers in the nation is not even 1 per team.

How many times are you going to post this?

Did you guys know that he top 15 scorers in the league averaged 14 points or more a game

Or was it the Top 14 score 15 points a game?

I can't remember....

Whatever it is, it's not likely that Cade becomes that kind of a scorer. There just aren't that many players at that level! :)

15 guys in the Big 12 average 14 or more points.

Blake Griffin
Craig Brackins
Sherron Collins
James Anderson
Cory Higgins
DeMarre Carroll
AJ Abrams
Curtis Jerrells
Lace Dunn
Denis Clemente
Cole Aldrich
Willie Warren
Leo Lyons
Byron Eaton

Cade is not even close to being on that level.

I think he will easily be scoring 14 a game his senior season. And then people will be asking what on earth was crocker doing starting over him?

edit: not easily, but very probable in my opinion

Warren gets 15 a game if that gives you a measuring stick. I like Cade a lot, but he will be lucky to average more than 8 per.

my point is that tmg and ww will be able to create off the dribble and there will be double team situations in the post, which puts a premium on hitting open perimeter shots. That is exactly what an experienced shooter like Cade will be able to provide down the line. Btw, I also don't think there is a dropoff from Crocker to him defensively. Even if there is, with so many great athletes around him, you can just put him on their worst scoring guard. Pledger and Davis will decide how far the team goes in the future just like AJ and crocker do now I think. tmg is a point guard and i think he will be a pass first guy like capel was. Those are all the reasons why I think he can score 14 a game.

when is the nba draft in comparison to when he may decide. If the nba draft is b4 and steph goes pro and gets drafted by the thunder then that would be good in recruiting

when is the nba draft in comparison to when he may decide. If the nba draft is b4 and steph goes pro and gets drafted by the thunder then that would be good in recruiting

NBA draft is in June, but the deadline to declare is April 26th I believe; I have no idea when lil Curry is deciding

Back