seth curry transfering

I'm just guessin. Figure dad curry doesn't want to be traveling all over the place.

I suspect pops can afford to go about anywhere he wants to watch his son play ball and would support his son with any rational decision he made. I also believe he would think attending a major D-1 program anywhere in the country was rational.

My guess is where his dad played at Va Tech.

My guess is where his dad played at Va Tech.

i wouldnt be so sure. i dont htink the curry's are happy that greenburg or whatever his name is snubbed steph and seth. i dont see them going there after he already said no to both of them even tho steph tried really hard to get a scholly there. i also no that capel almost got steph and vcu and he and the curry's have a good relationship. i think if capel works really hard to get seth he could

Why would he work really hard to get him? We're going to have tons of scorers next year. TMG, WW, Pledger, Crock, Cade, Ray Am I missing something? With TMG finally fulfilling the true point spot, and the depth we'll have inside, I think you'll be surprised at how much better the play of the 2s/3s will be next year.

Why would he work really hard to get him? We're going to have tons of scorers next year. TMG, WW, Pledger, Crock, Cade, Ray Am I missing something? With TMG finally fulfilling the true point spot, and the depth we'll have inside, I think you'll be surprised at how much better the play of the 2s/3s will be next year.

yea u kinda are missing something. seth would sit out next year and by then willie would have prob gone pro. Crock would have graduated.Then you have TMG at pg. You cant call cade a scorer at this point in his career, he only averaged 5 points a game this season and that was with blake opening everything up for our shooters. Then so the year after next you would have tommy, a pg with only pledge and ray whom havent played basically at all and then someone averaging 5 pts a game. if we got seth you would have

tmg
seth
willis or pledge whoever has developed better would obviously start with the other backing up

yea u kinda are missing something. seth would sit out next year and by then willie would have prob gone pro. Crock would have graduated.Then you have TMG at pg. You cant call cade a scorer at this point in his career, he only averaged 5 points a game this season and that was with blake opening everything up for our shooters. Then so the year after next you would have tommy, a pg with only pledge and ray whom havent played basically at all and then someone averaging 5 pts a game. if we got seth you would have

tmg
seth
willis or pledge whoever has developed better would obviously start with the other backing up

This.

Yea I forgot about that but on to my next point. Cade scores 5 a game on 15 minutes a game. if he gets a starter's minutes + experience, you are easily talking a double digit scorer, which is exactly what AJ and crock have failed to provide this year. Compared to those two, I am predicting very solid guard play out of pledger, willis, and cade over the years to come. Not to mention any new hotshot up and comers Capel manages to wrangle up

Yea I forgot about that but on to my next point. Cade scores 5 a game on 15 minutes a game. if he gets a starter's minutes + experience, you are easily talking a double digit scorer, which is exactly what AJ and crock have failed to provide this year. Compared to those two, I am predicting very solid guard play out of pledger, willis, and cade over the years to come. Not to mention any new hotshot up and comers Capel manages to wrangle up

Cade is not a double digit scorer.

tmg
seth

+1

I think he will easily be scoring 14 a game his senior season. And then people will be asking what on earth was crocker doing starting over him?

edit: not easily, but very probable in my opinion

Last edited:
I think he will easily be scoring 14 a game his senior season. And then people will be asking what on earth was crocker doing starting over him?

Easily scoring 14 a game? You are a really good player if you score 14 a game easily.

I hope you are right, but I just dont see that happening at all.

Here's the similarity between Crock and Davis. Neither one of them can hit a shot.

Here's the difference. Crocker is out best defender. Davis doesn't really play good defense.

That's why Crock starts ahead of Davis.

By the way, I am not ripping on Tony. I know he has been a great shooter for us in the past. He's just in a profound slump right now. Like you guys, I hope he snaps out of it agaisnt Syracuse.

The top 15 scorers in the league averaged 14 points or more a game. Does anyone really see Cade being a top 15 scorer in the league? I don't.

So you're saying in two years Cade is going to be scoring 14 pts a game with a backcourt of TMG and Pledger? Development of Wilis? Not to mention with Capel's track record, who can say he won't bring in another impact type guard.

The reality of the situation is Cade is being recruited over, he's going to have to really step up his game to get minutes down the road. Especially if he's going to score 14 pts a game...

So you're saying in two years Cade is going to be scoring 14 pts a game with a backcourt of TMG and Pledger? Development of Wilis? Not to mention with Capel's track record, who can say he won't bring in another impact type guard.

The reality of the situation is Cade is being recruited over, he's going to have to really step up his game to get minutes down the road. Especially if he's going to score 14 pts a game...

Scoring 14 a game isn't easy. Only 15 players in the Big 12 did it this year. Only 10 last year scored that many.

Back