seth curry transfering

While true that Cade is averaging better than some thought, I have to wonder if it's because his team is god awful. On a Big 12 contender he averages about 6-9 pts a game which would be in line with what a lot predicted.

I love when people post opinions that can neither be confirmed nor refuted as fact.

I love when people post opinions that can neither be confirmed nor refuted as fact.

Or just using common basic knowledge that if Cade were on a team as good as say Kansas, a team that just won the league, he wouldn't be getting the shots he gets or the minutes. True, while it can't be proven but it's like saying your kid is the smartest retard. Who cares?

Or just using common basic knowledge that if Cade were on a team as good as say Kansas, a team that just won the league, he wouldn't be getting the shots he gets or the minutes. True, while it can't be proven but it's like saying your kid is the smartest retard. Who cares?

nobody is saying that

OU's Finest Fan! I dont think he gets as many shots if we had TMG, TINY, BG, and harrison barnes! Just my thought on this issue!

Back