Should we storm the court after we beat Texas?

She would storm the court after beating Texas?

• Yes, storm it!

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • No, we're better than that

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • No, because the yellow vested LNC nazi ushers will tase us if we try it

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • No, because most of our fans will have left early and it will look weak

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
The lose to Baylor kind of killed the idea, especially if the Pokes beat them.

The lose to Baylor kind of killed the idea, especially if the Pokes beat them.

BooThisMan.gif

For the record I am more scared of pepper spray than tasers.

I voted yes. Texas was/is supposed to be a team that could win the national title this year. We are unranked and have been for months.

I will be there and if we win I will try to storm the court. Just hope I'm not alone!

We may be down this season, but we're one of the best programs in the Big 12... The program's top dogs don't storm the court. Ever.

OU shouldn't storm the court against anyone unless its for a national championship.

I voted yes. Texas was/is supposed to be a team that could win the national title this year. We are unranked and have been for months.

I will be there and if we win I will try to storm the court. Just hope I'm not alone!

I think it would be embarrassing myself. I'm not knocking you though man. You're like the rest of us and beating UT would really heal some of the wounds of this season.

At this point, I'm thinking maybe something like that, if we win, might be something that would fuel this team's fire even more. Winning, of course, would show that we have a fire, but them seeing the fans standing behind them and celebrating like maniacs might be good.

I pretty much contradicted myself there from start to finish. lol

Dangit I just wanna see success. How awesome would it be if this team pulled it together and got into the dance. We have the talent.

The last time we rushed the court was against Texas I was there, it was fun. However, I still think we are better than that. Plus, Im not as close to the court as I was then. Thats a long way to run. :)

oh poppy****. if storming the court makes people excited then storm the court.

it's a game for chrissakes.

I'd storm the court for a ham sammich.

oh poppy****. if storming the court makes people excited then storm the court.

it's a game for chrissakes.

I'd storm the court for a ham sammich.

hahahaha! I'm with ya on that one. Give me a large pizza and I'll throw in a little fat shuffle for the fans as well.

unless blake and taylor coming back to play for this game i wouldnt worry about it.

Yes, and I'll be coming out of the blue-hair section, if I can keep all the yellow-shirts stiff-armed off of me. If I make it to the railing, hopefully, I'll have enough strength and momentum left to crawl over that sucker. Wish me luck, I haven't stormed in a long long time. :ez-laugh:

After the Bears beat them on their home court? No way.

OU shouldn't storm the court against anyone unless its for a national championship.

This.

Now 5 more years of seasons like this might make me change my mind. But as of now, we're still too good of a program for that crap.

I think Sam should go first, and test the yellow-vested LNA crowd Nazis, to see how they will respond. He needs to take one for the team...

Back