Should we storm the court after we beat Texas?

She would storm the court after beating Texas?

• Yes, storm it!

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • No, we're better than that

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • No, because the yellow vested LNC nazi ushers will tase us if we try it

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • No, because most of our fans will have left early and it will look weak

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
oh poppy****. if storming the court makes people excited then storm the court.

it's a game for chrissakes.

I'd storm the court for a ham sammich.

I agree. OU fans and the kids on this team need something to get excited about and make them feel good. If that means storming the court instead of staying in their seats and stubbornly clinging to the idea that it's embarrassing because "We're Oklahoma!," so be it.

considering Capel has only beaten Texas 1 time, I say yes we should storm the court.

Absolutely! Show the players and coaching staff we appreciate the effort. It's not time for the political correctness BS, it's time for fans and players to celebrate and show some excitement!

Beats the heck out of fans leaving early.

Absolutely! Show the players and coaching staff we appreciate the effort. It's not time for the political correctness BS, it's time for fans and players to celebrate and show some excitement!

Beats the heck out of fans leaving early.

I agree! Storm it.....for Wayman!!! :eek:ldwt356:

I think Sam should go first, and test the yellow-vested LNA crowd Nazis, to see how they will respond. He needs to take one for the team...

What we need to happen is Sam and the other Capelables to bullrush and break through security, then the rest of us follow them after scailing the wall to behind where they stand.

Back