So anyone signed officially yet?

dahldennsull

Reaction score
Surprised no one has asked this yet, just wanna make sure we have our two boys coming to norman...

Haven't heard anything yet, if they have. Basketball signing day is far different than football signing day. Most of the time on football signing day every player signs their papers. In basketball, it's more of a signing period. If guys don't sign on the first day it's not a sign of them having second thoughts. They may just have something planned with their school on a particular day. It could be a number of things.

That being said, I believe Cam and TJ should both sign their papers and fax them in before the end of the day.

Haven't heard anything yet, if they have. Basketball signing day is far different than football signing day. Most of the time on football signing day every player signs their papers. In basketball, it's more of a signing period. If guys don't sign on the first day it's not a sign of them having second thoughts. They may just have something planned with their school on a particular day. It could be a number of things.

That being said, I believe Cam and TJ should both sign their papers and fax them in before the end of the day.

Telep made a comment about Veteran's Day likely effecting the signings. He seemed to think that they would trickle in through the week.

Should we read anything to Cam not signing today? Hopefully he will still sign in the early period.

This isn't football people, some kids just do it whenever they feel like during the open period.

its hard to sign if you arent in school because of a holiday. the papers arent there for them.

I don't understand this post. Tight ship? About what? Whatever he says goes? About what?

I think he's responding to what campbest said, by suggesting that Cam is more disciplined than "some kids just do it whenever they feel like during the open period."

If so, I appreciate the fact that Cam's father cares enough to maintain control, at least to some extent, of the decisions his son makes. Cam should consider himself fortunate, because that is not the case with a lot of these kids.

If so, I appreciate the fact that Cam's father cares enough to maintain control, at least to some extent, of the decisions his son makes. Cam should consider himself fortunate, because that is not the case with a lot of these kids.

I totally agree. That's why I don't understand the questioning of Doron Lamb's dad. If my son was in these kids shoes with everyone coming at them damn right I'd be right there in the middle of it.

That being said....I'll also feel a lot better once Clark's LOI is signed and in Coach Capel's hand. :woot

I totally agree. That's why I don't understand the questioning of Doron Lamb's dad. If my son was in these kids shoes with everyone coming at them damn right I'd be right there in the middle of it.

That being said....I'll also feel a lot better once Clark's LOI is signed and in Coach Capel's hand. :woot

Agreed about Lamb. I think his dad has done a great job giving a lot of interviews. Especially since Oak Hill won't allow Doron to interview. So far, I think all the guys OU has been on this year whether they have or do come here have been very smart respectful recruits with properly engages families. At least that is how it seems from everything I have seen.

Back