Softball

If you guys haven't seen it, I recommend you check out the video in the story I'm linking to below of Paige Parker throwing heat to Drew Butera, Kansas City's backup catcher, the night she threw out the first pitch at a Royals game.

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=211632260

Also, Shay Knighten has been nominated for an ESPY Award in the Best Championship Performance category.

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=211633493

Thanks for posting!

I guess most of you have heard the rumors that Auburn catcher Carlee Wallace, who is transferring out of that program for her senior year, is headed to Baylor. At least that's what's being reported by someone over at robocoach.com.

Wallace is a great hitter as well as being very good behind the plate.

I guess most of you have heard the rumors that Auburn catcher Carlee Wallace, who is transferring out of that program for her senior year, is headed to Baylor. At least that's what's being reported by someone over at robocoach.com.

Wallace is a great hitter as well as being very good behind the plate.

Didn't know where she was transferring to but that will make Hypocrite U better. Didn't Selman graduate this year?

Didn't know where she was transferring to but that will make Hypocrite U better. Didn't Selman graduate this year?

Like I said, Wallace-to-Baylor is apparently not official yet, but I'm guessing from some of the things I've read that it's a pretty good possibility.

And, yes, Selman was a senior this past season. She played two years at LSU before transferring to Baylor for her final two seasons.

If she winds up at Baylor, I think it's a great thing. Patty has our program at an elite level and the only things hurting it currently are the league and our facilities. This addition would make Baylor a great team and give them an even better chance of going back to the world series. Competition makes everyone stronger. I say bring it on.

If she winds up at Baylor, I think it's a great thing. Patty has our program at an elite level and the only things hurting it currently are the league and our facilities. This addition would make Baylor a great team and give them an even better chance of going back to the world series. Competition makes everyone stronger. I say bring it on.

Wholeheartedly agree, Delta. I wish every program in the Big 12 would upgrade their talent level.

Wholeheartedly agree, Delta. I wish every program in the Big 12 would upgrade their talent level.

Glenn Moore at Baylor is doing everything he can to get to OU's level. He just has a ways to go.

Texas recently hired Tripp MacKay which is a statement that they are trying to improve but with Patty beginning to sign some of the top Texas talent Connie Clark's job at Texas has gotten a lot tougher. Also the pukes in Stoolwater have taken a major step forward with the hiring of Kenny Gajewski. He has made the puke a whole lot better quickly and I think will soon to be pushing the Sooners in the B-12.

I expect ISU, Kansas and Tech to continue to linger at the bottom of the conference although we did see some major improvement from ISU this year in Jamie Trachsel's first year on the job. She was very successful at North Dakota State.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Does anyone know why Dalton left? Is it something which would not be good to post here? Are the only sources from paid sources so it is not appropriate to repeat?

Love an answer, if appropriate. Not interested in someone who does not know, just telling me trash about the player.

Does anyone know why Dalton left? Is it something which would not be good to post here? Are the only sources from paid sources so it is not appropriate to repeat?

Love an answer, if appropriate. Not interested in someone who does not know, just telling me trash about the player.

From the comments I read on the boards it seemed that she didn't think going to meetings and being on time, in general, was something she wanted to do.

syb,
If you don't see an image of the Disney Hawaiian girl from the latest movie when clicking that URL, then that's your computer/browser problem.

OR use your twitter client and follow coach gasso, and view her recent tweets.

syb,
If you don't see an image of the Disney Hawaiian girl from the latest movie when clicking that URL, then that's your computer/browser problem.

OR use your twitter client and follow coach gasso, and view her recent tweets.

Careful. It would be against rules for her to react to something that can't happen for a couple of years.

Back