Softball

Specially since there is an SEC team involved, oh ... I forgot, that team may well lose.

I'm showing that there will be coverage on UVerse 602 and 607 at 3:30 in Dallas, although it is not specific as to which teams will be involved. It does mention the Florida and Oklahoma regionals.

OKC Cox Cable lists COLLEGE SOFTBALL at 3:30 pm today on ESPNU (Ch. 253). Hopefully it is the OU game as the guide says "teams to be announced."

Huh? I am watching the PBP on ncaa.com and we were retired 1-2-3 in the top of the 2nd? 0-0 going into the bottom of the 2nd, Miss coming to bat.

Going into the top of the third, 0-0, Paige has fanned 4 of the 6 batters so far, two fly-outs to CF.

Maybe OU4ever misread the box score. We did get a single in the top of the first. We have one hit, Ole Miss 0

Top of the fourth, Clifton grounds out, Knighton gets her second hit of the game, single to left side. Romero and Pendley out, one LOB. Going to the bottom of the fourth 0-0...

There went Paige's no-hitter :), She retired the first two, Lampton singled to right field... but Paige struck out the next batter. Still 0-0 going into the top of the fifth...

Rogers pinch runner for Aviu advanced to second, Self sacrifice bunt(?) Erin Miller singles in a run, Self to third, 1-0 two out, Clifton grounded out to end the inning.

Bottom of the 5th coming up, come on Parker! You got your lead!

Ou scored one in bottom of 4th. 1-0 OU with OM batting top of 5th

Correction, OU scored in the top of the fifth, Ole Miss coming to bat in the bottom of the 5th. 2 LOB, hope that they do not come back to haunt us...

Last edited:
Ole Miss 5th inning summary: foul out, single, strike out, pinch runner thrown out trying to steal second. OU leads after 5, 1-0

OU top of the 6th: Knighten flied out, Romero singled; Pendley lined into a double play first baseman unassisted - doubled Romero off the base.

Going to the bottom of the inning...

OM bottom 6th: foul out, bunt attempt out at first, bunt single. Lundeman popped up to third. Side retired. 3 more to go, Paige!

Let's get some insurance, girls!

Back