Softball

Tough loss for Florida State, but that run would have never scored against OU.

First two losers had ten errors between them, first two winners had zero errors.

Game postponed. They did not say suspended. The difference is whether they start from where they were or start over. Either puts Bama and OU at a disadvantage unless they shift back a day. The winner would probably play two in one day otherwise, and the loser would have nightmares.

"The only way Alabama was going to bed Thursday night without a loss was a weather delay. Congrats on making it to Friday without a loss, and thanks for giving the Tigers a rest day before their game in the WINNERS bracket."

LOL. That quote was in the readers' comments section of AL.com, a Bama fansite. It obviously came from an Auburn fan. Better be careful, Tiger; a comment like like could get your favorite shade tree poisoned.

"The only way Alabama was going to bed Thursday night without a loss was a weather delay. Congrats on making it to Friday without a loss, and thanks for giving the Tigers a rest day before their game in the WINNERS bracket."

LOL. That quote was in the readers' comments section of AL.com, a Bama fansite. It obviously came from an Auburn fan. Better be careful, Tiger; a comment like like could get your favorite shade tree poisoned.

Again!!!

Best I can tell, play will resume tonight at the point it was called last night: with the Sooners coming to bat in the bottom of the second. Sydney Romero will be the first batter. It really wouldn't surprise me if Syd took a page from big sister's playbook and took Osorio deep in her first at-bat. How great would that be for our Sooners?

Seriously, I just want to win the game. Bama's pitcher is what makes the Tide scary. We're the better team in just about every aspect of the game.

Best I can tell, play will resume tonight at the point it was called last night: with the Sooners coming to bat in the bottom of the second. Sydney Romero will be the first batter. It really wouldn't surprise me if Syd took a page from big sister's playbook and took Osorio deep in her first at-bat. How great would that be for our Sooners?

Seriously, I just want to win the game. Bama's pitcher is what makes the Tide scary. We're the better team in just about every aspect of the game.

Agreed! Boomer Sooner!

Top of the third, Booker for Bama popped the ball to short right field, dropped for a hit (?), was called a double not an error, which I was expecting to be called.

So we are still errorless in the post season.

We have escaped a couple of runners on base unscathed. Scary, since our batters are note even showing a semblance of being able to hit Osorio. She is making us look really bad so far...

Back