Some changes made to the home page to note

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When we first launched the site, when you clicked "Message Boards" on the home page it took you to another page where you think could click the link to the board you wanted to visit. I've now set it up so that there are dropdown links to each individual board when you put your cursor over "Message Boards" so that will save you an extra click.

Also, I realize there is currently no "Home" button on the banner above the boards, and I am working on that. In the meantime, if you want to get to the home page when you're on the boards, just click the banner photo and it will take you there.

Hopefully those changes make life a little easier for some of you.

When we first launched the site, when you clicked "Message Boards" on the home page it took you to another page where you think could click the link to the board you wanted to visit. I've now set it up so that there are dropdown links to each individual board when you put your cursor over "Message Boards" so that will save you an extra click.

Also, I realize there is currently no "Home" button on the banner above the boards, and I am working on that. In the meantime, if you want to get to the home page when you're on the boards, just click the banner photo and it will take you there.

Hopefully those changes make life a little easier for some of you.

Thanks for continuing to make an "already awesome" website, even better!

I appreciate eliminating the extra step.

I really like being able to use the drop down on the message boards. Thanks OUH.

I took a dump in the 'Ticket Board'. Hopefully no one uses these new drop down boxes to find it.

Back