Source: Floyd gave cash to Mayo handler

Again, yahoo sports is breaking a story on USC and its cheating ways. Wonder if anything will come of this one?

As much as I want to celebrate this story, I have to piss on it. If this were the case, Louis Johnson would have said it a year ago when he first broke the story. A drug addicted cocaine dealer like Louis Johnson doesn't have alot of credibility with me. The worst part of this case is that a slimy guy like Louis Johnson is even involved.

Yep you gonna wonder who will win out on this one.

I can see both sides of this story.

I have been waiting forever for the NCAA to finally punish USC. Hopefully they will soon.

I have been waiting forever for the NCAA to finally punish USC. Hopefully they will soon.

It's coming. might take awhile but i really think the ncaa is going to drop the hammer on usc.

As much as I want to celebrate this story, I have to piss on it. If this were the case, Louis Johnson would have said it a year ago when he first broke the story. A drug addicted cocaine dealer like Louis Johnson doesn't have alot of credibility with me. The worst part of this case is that a slimy guy like Louis Johnson is even involved.

He allegedly told this to federal investigators and the NCAA a year ago, and Yahoo! is just reporting on it now.
I don't believe it's a case of him just deciding to mention it now.

the ncaa is so mad at the university of southern california they put the university of santa clara on probation.

Last edited:
Getting Sean Miller instead of Tim Floyd will be the best thing to ever happen to the hoops program at UA.

Getting Sean Miller instead of Tim Floyd will be the best thing to ever happen to the hoops program at UA.
Better then getting Lute Olsen?
That is setting the bar high for Sean.

Yeah, on these kind of cases, it should be only saints involved.

He allegedly told this to federal investigators and the NCAA a year ago, and Yahoo! is just reporting on it now.
I don't believe it's a case of him just deciding to mention it now.

Thaks for the clarification. I thought he came out with new allegations.

Back