State of Oklahoma Prospects 2011, 2012, 2013(THIS IS AN OLD THREAD)

Re: State of Oklahoma Prospects 2011, 2012, 2013

Bartlesville Bruins is just the local high school team for Bartlesville. They have some good size, Jakob Hartsock is their most notable player. 6'8 big that is the younger brother of BYU big Noah Hartsock.

thanks, sam.

Feel like alot of teams slept on Raney he is definitely taller than 6'1 or 6'2 he is a legit 6'4Another kid we slept on is Brandon Lucas.

We're really excited about the 2014, 2015, and 2016 class now. Omega Harris and Torey Noel, of Midwest City, Carson Meier and Kevin Sims of Tulsa Union and Brett Cannon of Del City who recently was the MVP of a University of Texas basketball camp are names to watch in that class.

2015 will be a great class as well. Everyone knows how good Allonzo Trier is, but Douglas Moore, a 6'7 kid from Lawton may have the most upside in that class. For 2016, Jacoby Long from Edmond Summit Junior High is in my opinion the best prospect in the state. He is the son of OKC Douglass coach Terry Long. It's very unique to see a 6'3 7th grader running the point guard position.

I like Jakoby but i dont see him growing any more. Curtis Haywood 2 is the kid in that class with the most upside. His Dad was/is nice and i see the same type of game in him.
Also in the 2015 Watch out for Daron Mims he will be the top player from that class.

For 2016, Jacoby Long from Edmond Summit Junior High is in my opinion the best prospect in the state. He is the son of OKC Douglass coach Terry Long. It's very unique to see a 6'3 7th grader running the point guard position.

Sounds a lot like Juwan Parker.

Back