Stupid Marketing

MsProudSooner

Reaction score
You would think that in the middle of a pandemic that finds us with the only live sports being the NBA they would want to make it easy for people to watch the games. They might even gain some new fans.

I'm not an NBA fan but I thought I would watch the Thunder game today. What do I find when I click on FSNOK? This game is blacked out in your area.

They are the only game in town right now. Supposedly, the purpose of blacking out or games is to increase home attendance. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

You would think that in the middle of a pandemic that finds us with the only live sports being the NBA they would want to make it easy for people to watch the games. They might even gain some new fans.

I'm not an NBA fan but I thought I would watch the Thunder game today. What do I find when I click on FSNOK? This game is blacked out in your area.

They are the only game in town right now. Supposedly, the purpose of blacking out or games is to increase home attendance. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

How would that increase home attendance if all the games are in Orlando?

I understand the logic behind the bubble. But blacking out games on TV in this situation is ludicrous.

Yes that’s what I meant. Without the bubble it would look like the MLB.

Yes that’s what I meant. Without the bubble it would look like the MLB.

While scrolling through channels last night, I scrolled through FXOKHD at the time the replay of the game was supposed to be on. Even the replay was blacked out. :ez-laugh:

Back