taped replay of the game

Reaction score
Does anyone know how i could get ahold of a taped replay of the game? a friend called me at the game and said that i was on espn. i didnt think to record it. i see a replay on espnu at 430am, but of course i have cox, which naturally doesnt have espnu because that would just be too convenient.

so does anyone have any way of knowing if the espn broadcast is replayed somewhere online or if someone has it on dvr or on a hard drive to send part of the broadcast to me?

Appreciate it!

cox has espnu. ch 253/718. make sure you know that the 4:30 start monday morning is eastern time. hopefully they don't edit you out. where were you sitting?

cox has espnu. ch 253/718. make sure you know that the 4:30 start monday morning is eastern time. hopefully they don't edit you out. where were you sitting?

Cox has ESPNU but you have to have the extra special "sports package" to get it. I'm too poor for that.

i was on the 5th row in the of E2 (upper level). im the fat one in a red shirt and ou headband.. you'd see me within the last 5 mins of the game.

It seems like Cox just gets more and more and more expensive and all I have is the basic HD package. I really should look at some other options, but I'm lazy.

i was on the 5th row in the of E2 (upper level). im the fat one in a red shirt and ou headband.. you'd see me within the last 5 mins of the game.

lol. well my dvr stopped recording with 4 minutes to go so i am of no help. but i have ordered some tiers from cox for just a couple days and then canceled it. they pro rate it, so that's an option if you wanna see your mug on tv.

senior, do you not get espn news, espnu, nfl network, etc. in your hd package? because i didn't know you had to order the sports tier to get those in hd. i thought it was all-inclusive.

No. I don't get any of the "extra" ESPNs, Versus, CSTV, or any of the "networks" (MLB, NBA, NFL). I've looked into it and I have to pay extra for some "sports & information" package. I think I may be getting ripped

It seems like Cox just gets more and more and more expensive and all I have is the basic HD package. I really should look at some other options, but I'm lazy.

If you can get uverse, get it. dont think about it, just do it. its light years ahead of cable. it uses fiber optics, more dvr recordings at once, more channels, more hd, less cost. internet isnt as fast though, at least not against a cost-benefit analysis.

Do you have to get the internet or can you just get uverse tv? I have no problems with Cox internet (which we currently have) but I'm sick of their cable.

Do you have to get the internet or can you just get uverse tv? I have no problems with Cox internet (which we currently have) but I'm sick of their cable.

im in the same boat. keep the internet and get a different tv provider. and yes you can do it.

Back