TCU is the biggest game of the year thus far (early look)

Funny that some are noticeably less active after a game like that

holy crap .... when OU is winning the entire half passes with like 4 comments. the entire game in 6. when OU is losing they spend 6 pages saying how much they think we suck.

The call-out culture is alive and well on the LNC board.

holy crap .... when OU is winning the entire half passes with like 4 comments. the entire game in 6. when OU is losing they spend 6 pages saying how much they think we suck.

By far the most frustrating thing. I rarely ever post during the game & I don’t get ESPN+ but I called that under 8 pages during the game would mean a win. I think there were less than 5 after the game finished which meant it was an easy win.

Are these facts? The game was not viewed by many at home simply because it was not on their normal tv lineup. Secondly, it was a home game so a number of people were actually at the game (weekend games help make it easier going to and from) and they tend to post much less, if at all, than those watching from home. I mean either they are or they aren't. If you are addressing this particular game then the above stands. Additionally, why fix something if it's not broken.

Last edited:
Bieniemy does all the little things well. My biggest beef with him is that if he's wide-open, he needs to take the shot. If he hits 1 out of 3 he will get the attention of the defense.

He's a VERY good defender.

Bieniemy does all the little things well. My biggest beef with him is that if he's wide-open, he needs to take the shot. If he hits 1 out of 3 he will get the attention of the defense.

He's a VERY good defender.

All of this. I’d take it out further. I feel like as a whole we don’t take wide open shots. We tend to hesitate or pump fake then not take one in rhythm.

This thread could easily end up as long as the ISU thread, and that will hopefully end up the low-point of the season.

Tough at Baylor!

It’s be nice to shoot it like this on the road a couple times.

We have yet to see this team scrap their way to a win.

We've trailed at halftime in every home game but two, and we've won every one of those games but one. I'm not sure how you define scrapping their way to victory, but I can't imagine any definition that wouldn't include the win over KSU at the very least.

There always been a divide when it comes to politics, just today there more means to express you views.

This thread could easily end up as long as the ISU thread, and that will hopefully end up the low-point of the season.

There were 115 comments about the game/during the game against ISU & 37 today. I’ll concede ESPN+ had a lot to do with that but still.

Great win in a big game. Nobody should be upset about the results here. Biggest game of the year thus far and they won. Manek goes over 1000 points.

Pretty much everything went right.

I honestly don't mind someone expressing their disgust at bad play. It's just tiring when someone keeps on and on and on and on driving the point into the ground. We got it the first 1,000 times. come up with something new or just be quiet.

We've trailed at halftime in every home game but two, and we've won every one of those games but one. I'm not sure how you define scrapping their way to victory, but I can't imagine any definition that wouldn't include the win over KSU at the very least.

Fair enough. KSU and W&M would be scrappy wins. I just have a hard time giving them too much credit when these were at home and they were 7 and 15 point favorites in those games.

I honestly don't mind someone expressing their disgust at bad play. It's just tiring when someone keeps on and on and on and on driving the point into the ground. We got it the first 1,000 times. come up with something new or just be quiet.

I 2nd.

I just wanted Bryce with this group next year.

There were 115 comments about the game/during the game against ISU & 37 today. I’ll concede ESPN+ had a lot to do with that but still.

I am in that group. I don't get it, posted 2/3 times...when watching I post more...good and "bad"...lol

This is correct. I’m pretty sure everyone is happy that OU won, regardless of what some think. For me, I’m glad we played well even though I didn’t get to see it. I also realize it was against the preseason last place team, at home. But of course as predictable as the Oklahoma wind are the smartass comments, lectures, and righteous indignation for anyone who dares to complain when OU plays bad and loses. Laughable.. But, guess I’m used to it. Boomer!

yup

The game today was more like what I expected from these guys. My only complaint was at times they passed up decent shots, at least when the game was close.

I would like to pass along this bit of info for people in my age group (55 and up). You can get a discounted "upper deck" ticket at the east side ticket window. I took advantage and enjoyed having a chairback seat for once, without having to just find one and hope the person with that assigned seat didn't show.

P.S. - I wonder if anyone else got a chuckle out of that "Name that Sooner" timeout promotion. It turned out to be Kristian Doolittle, but I thought it was funny that when they said his favorite player was Kevin Durant, the crowed booed the image of KD in his current uniform.

I like LK’s postgame comment about more assists and kickouts. Past couple of games prior had been a lot of 1-1 with few passes. Looking forward to Monday night game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.S. - I wonder if anyone else got a chuckle out of that "Name that Sooner" timeout promotion. It turned out to be Kristian Doolittle, but I thought it was funny that when they said his favorite player was Kevin Durant, the crowed booed the image of KD in his current uniform.

Yeah that was pretty funny. :ez-laugh:

The giveaway it was Doo is when they said his favorite game was last year's TCU game.

Back