TCU is the biggest game of the year thus far (early look)

More so than the people who actually ask for it?

When people make claims I have no idea what their intentions are so they might just be yanking our chain (for free!) therefore I try not to place too much value or significance in it. Secondly, if people feel violated by other's viewpoint then they should take it up with those they disagree with directly as opposed to posting a generalized statement so the world can hear them.

Couldn't find a post from the guy dissing the team so much after we started winning. Must have lost power or something.

Good win.

Encouraged by the improvement in guard play by Bieniemy and Harmon.

Hill doing much better but still not enough confidence in his shots.

Kauth looking less lost. Nice dunk off feed by Bieniemy.

Very well played game. I have no complaints. Manek was a beast today, they had no answer for him.

Funny that some are noticeably less active after a game like that

Some things never change. Been that way for as long as I can remember. Actually, it’s better now than it used to be.

But, to be honest I’m fine with posters who are here when we win and when we lose. It’s those who don’t have much to say when we win, but predictably show up when we lose I can’t tolerate. I could list them by name if I wanted to, and you could too.

Some things never change. Been that way for as long as I can remember. Actually, it’s better now than it used to be.

But, to be honest I’m fine with posters who are here when we win and when we lose. It’s those who don’t have much to say when we win, but predictably show up when we lose I can’t tolerate. I could list them by name if I wanted to, and you could too.

I agree with you. The problem is that it drives other posters away.

Good win. We needed that.

Also, predictable overcompensation from some posters. It happens every game, win or lose. It’s just immature and childish. And tiresome.

Good win. We needed that.

Also, predictable overcompensation from some posters. It happens every game, win or lose. It’s just immature and childish. And tiresome.

It’s way worse when OU loses. Some predicted no conference wins, no one except Hield & Cousins got better but that was just the players, could field a team better myself, LK isn’t trying, every team we beat sucks, every team that beats OU has a better coach...

It’s way worse when OU loses. Some predicted no conference wins

I tried to bet the poster(s) that said that we would actually win 1 game. LOL

No takers.

Classic “tell it like it is” poster(s)

Back