....Oh wait, basketball?

Alabama State
SIU-Edwardsville
Stetson

University of Texas - Pan American
NJIT
Tulsa Central High School
Oklahoma School for the Blind - maybe

Pretty sad. Even Capel's supporters can't name a single Big XII team that OU could beat on a nuetral site. That pretty much says to me that even Capel's supporters think he has the worst team in the conference. What a great job he has done. I bet somehow it is Kelvin Sampson's fault that Capel has a team that the fans don't think Capel could beat a single conference team on a nuetral court.

Pretty sad. Even Capel's supporters can't name a single Big XII team that OU could beat on a nuetral site. That pretty much says to me that even Capel's supporters think he has the worst team in the conference. What a great job he has done. I bet somehow it is Kelvin Sampson's fault that Capel has a team that the fans don't think Capel could beat a single conference team on a nuetral court.

I think OU can beat CU, Iowa State, TT, Nebraska on a neutral court...could see OSU as well, they did it to us last year.

I think OU can beat CU, Iowa State, TT, Nebraska on a neutral court...could see OSU as well, they did it to us last year.

We got blown out by Colorado and Nebraska on the road. Tech beat us at home.

If no one is suspended, injured, or in the doghouse, I agree with you.

Guess we will find out come Big XII tourney time.

I don't think we will. If you assume OU loses the rest of their games (which may or may not be a good assumption) and CU wins one more game OU finishes10th in the conference and would likely mean they play the 7th place team in the opening round of the Big XII Tournament.

CU and Tech both have the tie braker over OU. I suppose ISU could win two more but OU would have the tie braker over ISU so I don't see OU slipping to 11th. If Nebraska were to get hot and win 3 games, Nebraska would have the tie braker on OU. Nebraska, ISU and CU all still have to play each other so it is possible some of those teams will pass OU. It is pretty ugly if you really think about it.

There's a very good chance OSU and OU will play in the 1st round of the conference tournament.

OSU will have to win two out of the next three games (at UT, KU, at TAMU) to get above that 7 spot.

And OU looks like they're going to get the 10 seed.

There's a very good chance OSU and OU will play in the 1st round of the conference tournament.

OSU will have to win two out of the next three games (at UT, KU, at TAMU) to get above that 7 spot.

And OU looks like they're going to get the 10 seed.

I would love to have a nice bedlam consolation to this season.

Indiana would wear us out.

Dude, have you watched them play at all this season? They ****ing suck! I'm not saying we're any good, but we could beat Indiana on a neutral floor. They haven't won a game in almost a month.

Dude, have you watched them play at all this season? They ****ing suck! I'm not saying we're any good, but we could beat Indiana on a neutral floor. They haven't won a game in almost a month.

Havent saw them play in about three weeks, but they've been really competitive. More that I can say for us.

Back