Telling games coming up.....

SoonerfanTU

Banned
Reaction score
Not that any of them are great, but at Utah, UNLV in OKC, and at Zaga are going to tell us alot more about this team than the last two games. I won't predict those games, or say we should win a certain number of them, but we need to compete like we did tonight, and continue playing with that fire.

If we play like we have our last 2 games we win at least 2 out of 3, and probably all 3.

If we win two out of three in that group (Utah, UTEP, Zags), then I will be feeling alot better about the mental makeup of this team...heading into the conference season.

We play UNLV?
I think you mean UTEP?

And yep, we have 6 non-con games left.
3 of them should be gimmes.
Of the 3 others (the ones you mentioned), we need to win AT LEAST two, and ideally all of them if we want a good shot at the dance.

Here's how I see the remaining tough games. Utah might be interesting because they will fool around with us as a young team. I think we pull it out but I'm not sure how we'll play against them right now. Zaga is a good team and will be tough especially up there. We should beat UTEP pretty easily.

I think Zaga's loss to WF was only their 3rd loss at home in the last 70+ games. They will definitely be a tough test and I really am not expecting our young team to win up there.

The game against gonzaga will be a resume game. The zags will be a tourney team. How nice would it be for the committee to see that we struggled a little early and came back to beat utah and gonzaga on the road. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back