Terrence Jones Update With Hale

Boomer Sooner

Reaction score
After reading the update, I feel pretty confident about our chaces now. He felt very comfortable in Norman with Capel, he liked the players on our team, and he said it will be difficult for any other visit to equal the visit he had here.

:jcapel :capelspin

I hope OU gets this guy. Jones, Cam and TJ is a really good class. Then they need to add in a big defensive role player and possibly another wing or a true pg.

After reading the update, I feel pretty confident about our chaces now. He felt very comfortable in Norman with Capel, he liked the players on our team, and he said it will be difficult for any other visit to equal the visit he had here.

:jcapel :capelspin

Agreed, Boomer! If the interview can be used as a barometer in recruiting Terrence, one has to think the Sooners may actually lead for his services at this point. He was impressed with his visit, that's for sure, as he spoke in glowing terms about every aspect of his time with the players and coaches. I also like the fact that his mother came with him. I think she will play a key role in the school he picks.

Henzo has James Hale really hustling. bring on the info.

I really think Terrence was impressed by his visit. If you watch his interviews. You will see that he is a pretty cool character. He doesn't get too high or too low about what's happening around him, but when it's game time he's ready to shine. I like our chances. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back