Terry Evans very confident he could win at OU >>> Tulsa World

I LOVE the confidence he has. That usually filters down to the players too

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Evans has proven that he can coach and that he's a winner.

Here is a guy who bleeds crimson and cream and would cut his left nut off to coach at OU. I love the enthusiasm and have to believe that he will be a serious candidate.

I could definitely get on board with Evans. Outside of BCG or Buzz I might venture to say he's at the top of my list.

I'd be much more excited about Evans than a coach from <insert random mid-major here>.

I could definitely get on board with Evans. Outside of BCG or Buzz I might venture to say he's at the top of my list.

I'd be much more excited about Evans than a coach from <insert random mid-major here>.

+1

I will also add I could get excited about Fran Fraschilla, too. I'm not sure why, but for some reason I like him.

Bring in Terry Evans for christ sakes!!!!! Billy Ball part 2!

Is it not obvious? I know his system isn't EXACTLY what Billy Tubbs ran at OU but you need the athletes/skill to do what Billy did at OU. Look at what Billy did at Lamar and TCU... he wasn't nearly as successful as he was at OU. IMO if Terry Evans is successful in his recruiting attempts at OU, than he would likely put together enough talent to tweek transform his system into a frantic high paced slam jam high scoring machine. After all he knows Billy's offense OBVIOUSLY fairly well enough to have placed his name among many OU greats in two major statistical categories as a former player for Billy.

One of my favorite Sooner players of all time. Terry could shoot it!!! I would be onboard with "Terry Ball" at the LNC.

Is there a big school, that consistently makes the tournament, that plays Evans' style of ball?

Mizzou, I guess. Who else? Point is, there aren't many.

Is there a big school, that consistently makes the tournament, that plays Evans' style of ball?

Mizzou, I guess. Who else? Point is, there aren't many.

What exactly is Evans style? Serious question I never saw his MWC teams nor have I seen his UCO teams.

Back