Thanks to SoonerCuda

cowboysooner

Reaction score
Just thought I would say thanks to you for your ongoing posts that keep the ladies' team in our thoughts and give us lurkers something new to review.

Don't know about you guys, but I am pretty pumped about the direction of the program. I am looking forward to seeing whether this team can take a step forward from the last few years. Might need a bunch of new and better players, but I am not sure. Individually, I like a lot of the ladies on this team (and have liked them) and so I think it could be in this teams ability to make a big jump this year. Let's hope so.

Loved Sherri and appreciated everything she did. I was watching OU ladies basketball before Sherri. Maybe some new blood will pump some energy into the program. Look forward to seeing what we look like. Just looking at the roster, it will be interesting to see who starts and who is in the every game rotation.

In case you folks didn't see it, Coach J (and/or the athletic department - doesn't matter which) responded to Norm's ivite for Coach J to post on that board.

She declined nicely, but wrote she is happy to know that fans are as excited as she and the team are about the upcoming season.

A breath of fresh air has swept across the Sooner plains and into the Lloyd Noble. I cannt wait to watch this season progress.

Only sad, that I'm no longer within a stone's thrown of the Lloyd Noble, or I'd be there every game.

I think the program is in good hands.

Like all fans the new staff has given me hope to again to be competitive at the top level of WCBB. I try to follow recruiting as you can’t win without difference making talent. I like the young aggressive staff and I am optimistic that this year’s team will return to the tourney and win 20-25 games.

What few seem to remember we came on strong at the end of the season and only the TCU loss kept us from finishing 10-7 in the conference. With everyone who was playing at the end coming back how can we not look forward to a good conference season.

The return of Ana will help and look for Kelbie Washington to be a factor. Really like what I have seen of film of her.

It does feel like a real upswing could be in the offing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, there's no reason not to be excited about this coming season. With the way we fought last year and pulled out upsets against a few ranked teams I can't imagine us not being even better this coming season. Not only will we have some depth but we will also have new talent and a very experienced senior class. Are only weakness may be in post play but I feel like in a matter of a couple seasons that won't be an issue..

Anybody have any intel on whether or not Kiersten Johnson actually committed to OU?? I've seen a post stating they thought she did a couple weeks back but haven't heard or seen anything for certain.

Nothing on Kiersten’s Twitter or instagram regarding a OU commitment. But also nothing on either to indicate she has taken an official visit since the visit to OU. So cautiously optimistic.

Back