That was a horrible game... but nice to win at home.

thebigabd

Reaction score
Man, that was the worst Bedlam game I have ever seen. You would think overtime, close game, etc that it would be good but that was just a bad basketball game.

Everybody missing free throws, Willie had like 18 turnovers, Obi went 1-23 from the field, Anderson gets a concussion which sparks a run, Tiny missing bunnies, airballs, turnovers, etc..

Glad to win, but man, that game was trash. I don't think anyone played well.

Tiny had a really good all-around game. 18 rebounds was really impressive and he stayed out of foul trouble which is a must for him.

Man, that was the worst Bedlam game I have ever seen. You would think overtime, close game, etc that it would be good but that was just a bad basketball game.

Everybody missing free throws, Willie had like 18 turnovers, Obi went 1-23 from the field, Anderson gets a concussion which sparks a run, Tiny missing bunnies, airballs, turnovers, etc..

I've seen some pretty junked up Bedlam Games, just glad to be the better team tonight.

Tiny had a really good all-around game. 18 rebounds was really impressive and he stayed out of foul trouble which is a must for him.

Yea thats true, props to Tiny... He had a double/double at halftime and owned the glass.

Agreed. I've said a couple of times this year that if the guys just played hard, I could overlook some of the bad basketball, so I'm trying not to focus on how poorly we really did play.

The guys played hard, and with emotion all night. I'm just scared that they only did it b/c it was our main rival, and it was at home. The next game will be telling. Can we build on this, or was it a one time deal?

Our guards have GOT to play better.

I wished that Jeff would show Tiny film after film of Blake going up and jamming the ball and STOP that finesse crap! Man, that was frustrating to watch.

Obi Muonelo sends a big "You're Welcome!" to the sooner nation tonight.

I can remember a couple bedlam games like this where we won in Stoolwater under Kelvin.

You have to love Cade Davis' hustle. That guy seems to go full blast on every play. Going to enjoy this win!:clap

Obi Muonelo sends a big "You're Welcome!" to the sooner nation tonight.

Surprised you had enough time to post obi. The Sooner nation sends an you're awesome right back at ya'.

You have to love Cade Davis' hustle. That guy seems to go full blast on every play. Going to enjoy this win!:clap

Yep, always plays his heart out. represents being a Sooner to the fullest. His hustle reminds me of Eduardo......

Yeah, it wasn't the prettiest of games, but there were things that we can continue to build on.

WW played with a lot more effort tonight, although he was way out of control at one point in the second half. Also needs a better shot selection. But, he did show some effort on the defensive side, so that's a plus.

Tiny was a monster on the boards. Other than those couple of missed bunnies at the beginning of the second, thought he played real well. He was out there a long time tonight.

Cade continued to make hustle/effort plays that won't show up on the scorecard. That play to keep the rebound alive that led to TMG's lay-in was huge.

Obviously, the FT shooting was horrible tonight. Hopefully it was just an off night.

Agreed. I've said a couple of times this year that if the guys just played hard, I could overlook some of the bad basketball, so I'm trying not to focus on how poorly we really did play.

The guys played hard, and with emotion all night. I'm just scared that they only did it b/c it was our main rival, and it was at home. The next game will be telling. Can we build on this, or was it a one time deal?

Our guards have GOT to play better.

Just maybe they will come to the realization of the payoff you get with good effort. That's what I am banking on.

Yeah, I've got to say that was the most poorly played bedlam game I've ever seen. Looked like a SWAC game or something.

Both team was trying so hard to let the other win. OU couldn't knock down game clinching free throws, Muonelo bravely played after having a lobotomy courtside prior the game.

YEESH.

Congrats, I'm sure it feels good after what this season has brought so far.

Back