The blog has some cool stuff up re: Tiny...

elmocarp

Reaction score
It elaborates on his fondness for the 3 ball and has both a video interview and some highlights from his high school game vs. Derrick Favors.

Linky

Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the post, Elmo!

Am I the only one who thinks that video was slanted to Favors and South Atlanta? Oak Hill won the danged game and Tiny obviously played well, yet all we saw was Favors and South Atlanta scoring points, blocking shots and making steals. It's always great to see Tiny in action, because he's such a skilled big man. I just wish we could have seen more of what he did on offense, instead of getting a steady dose of Favor highlights. :)

Thanks for the post, Elmo!

Am I the only one who thinks that video was slanted to Favors and South Atlanta? Oak Hill won the danged game and Tiny obviously played well, yet all we saw was Favors and South Atlanta scoring points, blocking shots and making steals. It's always great to see Tiny in action, because he's such a skilled big man. I just wish we could have seen more of what he did on offense, instead of getting a steady dose of Favor highlights. :)

I watched the SoonerSports vid and the high school vid back to back and the difference in Tiny's weight is jarring. He is really looking good right now.

Normally I would say a 6'9" player shouldn't weigh more than 270 at the absolute very most. Is that a fair target for Tiny, or do we think he will always play bigger than other guys?

I think that newpaper was an Atlanta newspaper or some regional newspaper that was clearly supporting Favors and his team. Elmo you're right buddy. You can really see the difference in Tiny's body from then to now. I don't think it would hurt him at all to lose another 10-15 pounds. While the video was funny about him and Big O chiding each other. Tiny better get down low, rebound, screen and blockout. I love his shot, but let's hope he does these things, so that he can become a better player. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:tinypower

Back