Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

No. Cincy started way too far outside of the field. If they do somehow beat Baylor, then they would probably move into the "next four out". Again, conference tournament games/wins aren't as important as we might think.

They beat BYU, TCU, Texas Tech, Texas, and Kansas. If they beat Baylor, you add Baylor to that list. Might be close! You don't think Tournament games count as much?

Looking at their schedule, man they had some close calls.

Lost to OU in overtime
Lost to #1 Houston by 5
Lost to OU by 4 in Norman
Lost to Baylor by 3 in Waco
Lost to Texas by 1 on a buzzer beater
Lost to Kansas by 5 in Lawrence

They beat BYU, TCU, Texas Tech, Texas, and Kansas. If they beat Baylor, you add Baylor to that list. Might be close! You don't think Tournament games count as much?

Lost to OU in overtime
Lost to #1 Houston by 5
OU beat them so they aren't good...duh!

I didn't get to watch the game, but did Houston really give up 30 offensive rebounds? That is what the ESPN box score says. Eek!

Lost to OU in overtime
Lost to #1 Houston by 5
They were 7-11 in Q1/Q2 games and also had two Q3 losses. And their best non-conference win was Eastern Washington (#140 in Net). We had 4 better non-con wins and all but one of those were away from home.

Lost to OU in overtime
Lost to #1 Houston by 5
3-2 in Q3, with losses to 120 OSU and 155 WVa. Only 4 Q1 wins out of 14 not enough to overcome that.

I'll kinda miss Fran when we go to the SEC.

Everyone should love something like Fran Fraschilla loves Big 12 basketball.
He always says something stupid and then tries to act like it’s some amazing coaching knowledge that he’s letting the audience in on.

Example: <guy dribbles to baseline> Fran: we coaches call that “organized penetration.”

What???? It’s soooo dumb.

He always says something stupid and then tries to act like it’s some amazing coaching knowledge that he’s letting the audience in on.

Example: <guy dribbles to baseline> Fran: we coaches call that “organized penetration.”

What???? It’s soooo dumb.
I don’t mind him as much as some people do, but I’ve noticed that he’s gotten very repetitive the past few years. It’s like he goes into every game with a handful of pet sayings he has to get in.

Just saw McCasland rip into one of his players. That is my style of coaching. He moves up a notch in my book.

Hopefully Roberts isn't hurt badly.

Just saw McCasland rip into one of his players. That is my style of coaching. He moves up a notch in my book.

My style too, hold them accountable. Houston too good though.

that’s what i question about kellen. can he be successful without that style? it was so hilarious yesterday, kellen calmly coaching someone up, heads back to the bench just in time for us to see kelvin snap and start acting like a maniac. wish there was a gif of it.

that’s what i question about kellen. can he be successful without that style? it was so hilarious yesterday, kellen calmly coaching someone up, heads back to the bench just in time for us to see kelvin snap and start acting like a maniac. wish there was a gif of it.
No one will respect kellen bc hes a straight dork

Back