Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

I would take cinci's Wes Miller over PM instantly. His offense has movement and a plan. Wes miller is about to back door his way into the tournament too

They are down a starter and are up 13 on ku.. we go down starters and we cant even compete (I forgot ku was down 2 starters tho)
Oh cmon lol. Even you know this isn’t a fair take.

1. Cincy ain’t making the tourny
2. Did you not see who is out for KU? Kind of blows a hole in your statement. Quite ironic

KU didn’t get the memo that missing key players means you have no chance to play a competitive game.

Ou beat Cincinnati with 2 of our better players out like a week ago lmao
I’m just going off what some of the sunshine pumpers said in the game thread, that once they found out our guys were out today, they had no expectations of winning and put no stock in that game.

Ou beat Cincinnati with 2 of our better players out like a week ago lmao
And they were missing a guy too.

Damn. OU ain't the only team that has guys missing games.

Ku playing another perfect defense half with 0 fouls. Ha Hope cincy pulls this off

Kansas is going to spend so much money this offseason, lol.

One of the worst KU teams under Self. I know Dickinson/McCullar are out tonight, obviously.
The guards are trash. Cant shoot at all. Nick timberlake is an epic bust for them. He was highly sought after. Hilarious. I want ku to be like this permanently

Kansas is going to spend so much money this offseason, lol.

One of the worst KU teams under Self. I know Dickinson/McCullar are out tonight, obviously.
The only depressing part is that if 2021 is any indication, they will absolutely address it quickly. That was another year they struggled and got blown out in the second round of the NCAA and seemed shockingly unathletic by their standards. We all know what happened the next year.

Timberlake is so odd. Other big time programs wanted him and he has just had a terrible season so far. They also made the ridiculous decision to bring in Arterio Morris and that obviously backfired in a big way. Their backcourt would be a lot different if he hadn’t continued being an awful person.

And they were missing a guy too.

Damn. OU ain't the only team that has guys missing games.

That isn’t relevant to what my post was about. Wichita was prematurely giving credit to ku/taking a shot at ou, so I kindly provided undeniable evidence to the contrary.

Btw that same starter was out tonight against ku and they beat the absolute sh1t out of Ku.

That isn’t relevant to what my post was about. Wichita was prematurely giving credit to ku/taking a shot at ou, so I kindly provided undeniable evidence to the contrary.

Btw that same starter was out tonight against ku and they beat the absolute sh1t out of Ku.
A KU team that missing much more than OU was that night.

Not apples to apples.

A KU team that missing much more than OU was that night.

Not apples to apples.
i think both are missing their top 2 players .. OU is also missing 1 of the 2 primary ball handlers (and the 3rd ball handler it trusts most) and its top big man reserve ..

so OU is actually missing more ..

that said IF KU gets fully healthy .. they can make a deep run ..

Wasn’t premature at all. I didn’t say KU was going to win. But they were in a two-point game midway through the second half. The final score was much worse than ours, but they actually were in a very competitive game with a chance to win with 10 minutes left. And they played ok, just couldn’t throw it in the ocean. They weren’t throwing the ball all over the gym like we did.
i think both are missing their top 2 players .. OU is also missing 1 of the 2 primary ball handlers (and the 3rd ball handler it trusts most) and its top big man reserve ..

so OU is actually missing more ..

that said IF KU gets fully healthy .. they can make a deep run ..
lol it is truly incredible that anyone could make that argument with a straight face. One team is missing two of the top five players in the conference, at least one of whom will be an All American; he is, by the way, also their main ball handler when Harris is resting. The other team is missing one guy who made honorable mention all league and two guys who didn’t even sniff that. McCollum hasn’t been our second best player in conference play. He has been pretty awful quite frankly. Everyone on this board has more or less agreed that Soares and Moore have been our best players for two months, but now that narrative changes so we can act like we were missing MJ and Scottie yesterday.

Again, just to be clear, losing yesterday is understandable. We were playing a team that is probably better than us even if we are full strength. Missing three of our top 8 players is a real blow. What isn’t acceptable is the way two or three of our regulars played yesterday, and it’s not like that was a fluke. It also isn’t acceptable to get absolutely sliced and diced defensively. Our defense has been really bad lately, including when Soares and JM have both been playing.

Wasn’t premature at all. I didn’t say KU was going to win. But they were in a two-point game midway through the second half. The final score was much worse than ours, but they actually were in a very competitive game with a chance to win with 10 minutes left. And they played ok, just couldn’t throw it in the ocean. They weren’t throwing the ball all over the gym like we did.

The game wasn’t even close. They lost by 20. They were losing by double digits at halftime and then lost the 2nd half, also. Not a competitive game at all against the same team an undermanned ou beat a week ago.

The game wasn’t even close. They lost by 20. They were losing by double digits at halftime and then lost the 2nd half, also. Not a competitive game at all against the same team an undermanned ou beat a week ago.
So you would rather be OU and down 20ish midway through the second half and then score some window dressing baskets at the end than be in KU’s position where they had multiple wide open shots in the air that would have tied or given them the lead with about 10 minutes left?

BYU v TECH (BYU -3.5 o/u 153.5)
TCU v UH (UH -10.5 o/u 137.5)
KSU v ISU (ISU -7.5 o/u 132.5)
Cin v BU (BU -6.5 o/u 140.5)

Back