Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

Spatola and I are kindred spirits when it comes to flagrant fouls. It is RIDICULOUS how many flagrants they call on normal basketball plays.

Moser interviewed from the tunnel entrance a few minutes ago. Said they're focusing on limiting TCU in transition, rebounding well, and being ball tough. He was asked about playing without Soares, but he didn't give any hint on JM.

Spatola and I are kindred spirits when it comes to flagrant fouls. It is RIDICULOUS how many flagrants they call on normal basketball plays.
I agree with both of ya. Bogs the games down when they have to go to replay for such easy-to-see fouls that, oftentimes, are common in nature.

You know what else is (not) funny? Temple, UCF, and Cincinnati can get these athletic big men while OU NEVER gets guys like that.
I would take cinci's Wes Miller over PM instantly. His offense has movement and a plan. Wes miller is about to back door his way into the tournament too

They are down a starter and are up 13 on ku.. we go down starters and we cant even compete (I forgot ku was down 2 starters tho)

Hilarious … showing the ku fans… me being in kc… this is fun.

As we leave the b12, I don’t think Ku is going to be the king of bball as much.

Houston
Arizona
Iowa st
BYU

heck maybe
Colo
Cinci

Going to be tough for ku to be top dog

I would take cinci's Wes Miller over PM instantly. His offense has movement and a plan. Wes miller is about to back door his way into the tournament too

They are down a starter and are up 13 on ku.. we go down starters and we cant even compete (I forgot ku was down 2 starters tho)
Down two all big 12 starters lol, you'll take the coach that we swept? Easy does it

Back