The impact of Cameron Clark on Doron Lamb

Totally agree about Woolridge, to me he and Taylor are pretty similar players.

I was just saying that Lamb and TJ play the same position. I wasn't saying that guys at KU weren't being recruited over either. In fact it happened this past year with Xavier Henry and Elijah Johnson coming in. Reed and Morningstar just got a ton of competition and will definitely lose minutes.

To me it's a bigger difference when your in the same class. If you are a SG and they sign another one in the same class it's harder to play it off then when they are already on campus.

The bottom line is Capel is recruiting on the level of KU and others where you recruit the top talent every year and you let the players sort it out on the court. Then if kids leave it's because of the competition.

The bottom line is at OU or KU Lamb has his work cut out for him because both squads have some really good talent on the perimeter.

Yeah, this recruited over stuff is dumb. TJ seems like he will be a very good player for us and, last I checked, there are a lot of minutes. Maybe we are used to having guys play 25-30 minutes a game now, but I cannot wait until we don't need them to, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, this recruited over stuff is dumb. TJ seems like he will be a very good player for us and, last I checked, there are a lot of minutes. Maybe we are used to having guys play 25-30 minutes a game now, but I cannot wait until we don't need them to, if you know what I mean.

TJ will play. He is going to really surprise some folks. He reminds me so much of one those typical Marquette guards that get after you on defense, and really get to the rack.

I don't think he is worried either. He knows how good that he is....

Back