This thread is for those who dream of a #1 recruiting class

I do find it interesting that the tweet was four days ago and articles saying he is only being recruited by Kansas are coming out today.

When I read that he was from there and he talked about buddy, it just seemed like a no brainer that we would have a shot at him. If we recruit him, I would be shocked if we didn't land him.

Hope you are right!

There was a sick OU edit for Ayton and he retweeted it. If whoever made it is on here then awesome job and keep it up. But him retweeting that makes it seem like he is at least fairly interested.

"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood" - Daniel Burnham

I'll believe it when I see it. 1% chance 2 of 3 commit. 0% 3 commit.

3e252d531ef8895c2336ccf8acfb16e0.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently Porter said on Periscope he was gonna go to school with Ayton (who knows if serious or not) but hopefully that doesn't just mean Kansas.

Apparently Porter said on Periscope he was gonna go to school with Ayton (who knows if serious or not) but hopefully that doesn't just mean Kansas.

Hadn't he been saying the same thing about him and Young? It's hard enough for a two man package to end up at the same school, let alone a three man package.

Hadn't he been saying the same thing about him and Young? It's hard enough for a two man package to end up at the same school, let alone a three man package.

My fear is that he knows Ayton will end up at Kansas and thinks he will go there himself.

Alright... Could be mean little or a lot.

Twitter is a telling thing... Crutch just followed Ayton on twitter, along with Duval and Theo john and John Gillon.

Ayton today followed Trae, Buddy, and Porter...

Last edited:
Could you summarize for those of us who are not members there?

Basically, Rivals didn't think OU would recruit Ayton because they appeared to not recruit him to this point. However, Kruger does his due-diligence to make sure the kids he recruits will fit the locker room chemistry so now Kruger is recruiting him and it appears OU has a chance.

That's what it says in a nutshell. Nothing different from what OUHoops reported.

Last edited:
Trae recently got some crystal balls to Washington. Would he really follow Porter there?

Ayton is a stud. Appear to be <7', but many tools and athletic. Where does he attend HS?

Back