Tiny's Suspended????

Good grief...just when I thought this season could not get worse. I really wish these guys would get their heads out of the sand..:mad:

So if Pledger and Fitzgerald don't play, what's our depth today?

TMG
Crocker
Cade
Willis
Ryan
?????

So four freshman have been disciplined, three missing games, one missing an entire half. The other freshman is terrible and plays behind everyone else on the team, yet was not even good enough to redshirt. Awesome!

I have heard that it is an issue concerning the OU and NCAA compliance departments. The word is that it may have something to do with Tiny being involved with an agent before he came to OU. They are investigating it now, and until the matter is resolved, Tiny will not be allowed to play.

The hits just keep on coming for this basketball team.

-Greg

I have heard that it is an issue concerning the OU and NCAA compliance departments. The word is that it may have something to do with Tiny being involved with an agent before he came to OU. They are investigating it now, and until the matter is resolved than Tiny will not be allowed to play.

-Greg

Good god.

I have heard that it is an issue concerning the OU and NCAA compliance departments. The word is that it may have something to do with Tiny being involved with an agent before he came to OU. They are investigating it now, and until the matter is resolved than Tiny will not be allowed to play.

-Greg

Are we still on probation from our telephone issues?

If what GP is saying is true Tiny may be off the team.

Will the Big O make an appearance today?

Unfreaking believable!!!

This has been the most bizarre season I can remember in more than three decades of following OU basketball. Aside from Cade Davis, Tony Crocker and TMG, there is not a mature, level headed player on the roster in our eight to nine man rotation. Not one! Even worse, there doesn't appear to be an end in sight until the season is over. :confused:

Unbelievable....this season for OU athletics has been a constant kick in the arse.

This has been a terrible year overall for ou athletics and it started before the football teams first game with Gresham going down....if I was the baseball coach I would be worried

Back