TMG today

qwertyqaz

Reaction score
9 points.

10 assists.

ONE turnover.

not a good night for the team overall I know, but...

just sayin'.

THIS.

After my limited oppurtunities to watch the Sooners. my gut feeling is that TMG is the best player on the team. The future lies in him, not WW.

TMG didn't have a great game. Who cares what his statline said. Still a liability defensively and didn't keep the ball moving around the perimeter. Him and WW continue to play hold and look basketball.

TMG is going to be a very good player. He needs to drop 10-15 lbs and get in a little better shape. The skills are there but you just don't see basketball players carrying the extra body weight he is.

He needs to get on the Lance Armstrong program. Lance dropped 20 lbs and started winning the Tour. TMG needs to do the same. He won't lose any of his talents but his quickness and endurance will explode.

TMG is going to be a very good player. He needs to drop 10-15 lbs and get in a little better shape. The skills are there but you just don't see basketball players carrying the extra body weight he is.

He needs to get on the Lance Armstrong program. Lance dropped 20 lbs and started winning the Tour. TMG needs to do the same. He won't lose any of his talents but his quickness and endurance will explode.

TMG needs to become a smart basketball player. Defensively he's lost. Offensively he's all about either driving to the basket and pulling up for the three. Their's alot more to a pg than that. This guy needs to learn to be the quarterback. I've yet to see him involve Tiny in the game. I've yet to see him dog the ball defensively.

Back