To The Texas Fan Sitting in LW2, Row 19.....

MsProudSooner

Reaction score
who yelled 'MISS!' every time we shot a free throw in the second half - I turned around to tell you 'Good Game' with about a minute to go and you were already gone. Why did you leave early???????

I was going to make a post about that jackhole, but you beat me to it. The sad thing about him was his son (younger kid) was an OU fan and kept trying to tell him to stop doing it, but he wouldn't.

He got mad with about a minute left when the Texas Sucks chant was started and my extended arm went across his face with the horns thrown down. Instead of walking across us down the aisle, he hopped over the top of his chair and onto the concourse (we sit on the top row).

This jerkoff was also talking loudly on his cell phone to someone about the game during Toby Keith's song at halftime. "I knew they'd come out hot. We'll get 'em in the second half." I'm a lover, not a fighter, or else I would have smashed him. :)

And then I had a 400-pound Texas fan to my right whose side fat, shoulders and arms were hanging over the arm rest into my seat space. Gotta love sitting in the OU donor section. Nobody sits in those seats next to us but for the Texas and OSU games, and they are always OSU and somehow Texas fans. Ugh.

Last edited:
I was going to make a post about that jackhole, but you beat me to it. The sad thing about him was his son (younger kid) was an OU fan and kept trying to tell him to stop doing it, but he wouldn't.

He got mad with about a minute left when the Texas Sucks chant was started and my extended arm went across his face with the horns thrown down. Instead of walking across us down the aisle, he hopped over the top of his chair and onto the concourse (we sit on the top row).

This jerkoff was also talking loudly on the cell phone to someone about the game during Toby Keith's song at halftime. "I knew they'd come out hot. We'll get 'em in the second half." I'm a lover, not a fighter, or else I would have smashed him. :)

Haha.... He got exactly what he had coming to him today.

If I had been sitting close enough, I would have told him that he was embarrassing his son. Poor kid. I bet he would have like to stay until the end of the game.

This jerkoff was also talking loudly on his cell phone to someone about the game during Toby Keith's song at halftime. "I knew they'd come out hot. We'll get 'em in the second half." I'm a lover, not a fighter, or else I would have smashed him. :)

And then I had a 400-pound Texas fan to my right whose side fat, shoulders and arms were hanging over the arm rest into my seat space. Gotta love sitting in the OU donor section. Nobody sits in those seats next to us but for the Texas and OSU games, and they are always OSU and somehow Texas fans. Ugh.

That one clown's cell-phone needed to be stomped into a million pieces. I can't say I'm at all surprised that a Bevoid would be so classless during a musical tribute to a cancer victim. But I'm sure said Bevoid didn't respect Wayman in the first place.

Texas really did suck at the FT line today. When everybody was chanting "traitor" at James, it didn't look like he was going to make one again. He missed a bunch right at a key time in their comeback. Then he fouled our best FT shooter 90 feet from the basket.

What a dummy.

Back