Tonight is a big night for OU basketball!

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Proud of you, big Blake! :bgriff624_jpg_xs:

We have already seen some of the effects of Blake in recruiting ( Willie, TMG, Tiny), but I think there will be more and more recruits coming in, in part, because of what Blake Griffin did here. All of the exposure that he has gotten for our program is pretty amazing if you think about it.

It is a GREAT time to be an Oklahoma basketball fan!

Proud of you, big Blake! :bgriff624_jpg_xs:

We have already seen some of the effects of Blake in recruiting ( Willie, TMG, Tiny), but I think there will be more and more recruits coming in, in part, because of what Blake Griffin did here. All of the exposure that he has gotten for our program is pretty amazing if you think about it.

Great time indeed! Congratulations to Blake! Hope you do well in the league?

I couldn't agree with you more, BT. When it comes to recruiting Jeff hasn't even scratched the surface yet. We are finally reaching a point where we can legitimately compete with the big boys. The sky is the limit for the OU basketball program.

Last night will pay off for a long time to come. It proves that OU can produce for the next level and also the class of people that are coming out of this school in all sports.

Recruits will be watching to see what Capel and his staff do this year and if OU keeps on winning this program will be off and running in part due to the Griffin's and their class, WW and his recruiting and the incoming class.

:clap:clap:clap To the entire staff and players:clap:clap::boomer:sooner

Back