Tony, Cade, Ryan and Tommy

seniorsooner

Reaction score
Thank you for your efforts this season. Most of the rest of the team needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. A few need to decide if its really in their best interests to continue at the University of Oklahoma.

We'll be much better next year just because of Cade and Tommy having another year under their belts to improve on their leadership skills and games.

Next year we have Cade, TMG, Pledger, and Fitzgerald. If Warren comes back we have 5 good players. Outside of that I don't like our roster at all. We need at least 2 big guys and we need some guard depth. Very little depth in this program right now.

Thank you for your efforts this season. Most of the rest of the team needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. A few need to decide if its really in their best interests to continue at the University of Oklahoma.

Agree. The rest of the squad for the most part has been worthless.

Senior, I don't always agree with your posts, but I agree 100% right now.

Next year we have Cade, TMG, Pledger, and Fitzgerald. If Warren comes back we have 5 good players. Outside of that I don't like our roster at all. We need at least 2 big guys and we need some guard depth. Very little depth in this program right now.

Not ready to say pledger of fitz is a decent player yet.

To tell you the truth I love to watch TMG and Cade Davis play. They both play with passion. You guys are lucky to have them.

I suspect TMG will only be a Sooner for the next year or so. At least I hope so.

Back