Top 2011 Big man down to 5

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Evan Daniels reporting that Rakeem Christmas (one of OU's top targets) is down to five schools.

Christmas’ new list consists four schools – Florida, Georgetown, Oklahoma and Texas --- that were among his list of eight that he released in August. He’s also added a new school – Florida International – to the mix.

Source Link

Christmas and Gallon would be an unreal combo in 2011.

Rakeem Christmas recruiting profile

I would love to have Mr. Christmas. He would be a tremendous addition to our team. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

<------Starting to get burnt out on recruiting hype. The promise of 2010 has yeilded a couple of promising guys, but the hype around other guys and the fading of OU's hope with those guys has burnt me out.

<------Starting to get burnt out on recruiting hype. The promise of 2010 has yeilded a couple of promising guys, but the hype around other guys and the fading of OU's hope with those guys has burnt me out.

Then you're not cut out for following recruiting :)

All you can hope for is being in the top cut for these guys. Getting a signature is a roll of the dice at BEST.

Ask him what other school has Christmas colors? Heck, Santa Claus wears red and white all year around.

Back