#######Trae Young Decision Day Thread#######

Of course, the KU homers over on phog.net are now saying he's not that good and is too small (tiny was the word they used). Sore losers.

why would we care what others say? (kansas fans)

So what's the starting lineup next year?

G - Trae Young
G - Kam McGusty
G/F - Christian James or Rashard Odomes
F - Dante Buford
F - Khadeem Lattin or Jamuni McNeace

G - Trae Young
G - Kam McGusty
F - Dante Buford

Probably lattin to keep Money's scoring with the 2nd unit. And Doolittle will start at the 4

G - Trae Young
G - Kam McGusty
F - Dante Buford

G- Young
G- McGusty
G/F- Odomes
F- Doolittle
F- Lattin

That will be the starting 5.

First guys off the bench will be James and McNease.

G - Trae Young
G - Kam McGusty
F - Dante Buford

Replace Buford with Doolittle. I think then you have McNeace, Buford, CJ, Freeman, hopefully Manek and Polla, Shepard and Strong-Moore off the bench. That's a lot of guys fighting for PT someone's gotta transfer right?

Replace Buford with Doolittle. I think then you have McNeace, Buford, CJ, Freeman, hopefully Manek and Polla, Shepard and Strong-Moore off the bench. That's a lot of guys fighting for PT someone's gotta transfer right?

Or redshirt. I wager Manek might redshirt since he won't be as ready as Doolittle, Buford, and Freeman.

Of course, the KU homers over on phog.net are now saying he's not that good and is too small (tiny was the word they used). Sore losers.

Which is exactly what they complain about Kentucky fans doing...

Oh, yeah. I forgot about Doolittle.

Is Young a one and done or is there any chance we could get a couple years out of him? On nbadraft.net, the Steph Curry comparisons abound.

Back