Tricky Dick ... the rumors were true

I'll pray for your hatred in your heart. Let it go. Life will be better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol. Okay Bin Laden. Then maybe you two can swing by the capital to make sure republicans are doing "gods" work like denying low income people Medicaid expansion, cutting their nutrition assistance, passing legislation to discriminate against people and increasing funding for the next war you plan to launch while cutting tax rates for billionaires. In Jesus name. lol

There really isn't much difference between our right wing fake Christians and the Middle East right wing fake Muslims. Neither follow the very words Jesus spoke plainly. President Obama is 50 times the Christian role model of any republican.

and don't forget to bring back the gas chamber for more executions!! Because republicans obviously are without sin and can cast the first stone!! Or maybe they forgot to read that part too.

Last edited:
lol. Okay Bin Laden. Then maybe you two can swing by the capital to make sure republicans are doing "gods" work like denying low income people Medicaid expansion, cutting their nutrition assistance, passing legislation to discriminate against people and increasing funding for the next war you plan to launch while cutting tax rates for billionaires. In Jesus name. lol

There really isn't much difference between our right wing fake Christians and the Middle East right wing fake Muslims. Neither follow the very words Jesus spoke plainly. President Obama is 50 times the Christian role model of any republican.

and don't forget to bring back the gas chamber for more executions!! Because republicans obviously are without sin and can cast the first stone!! Or maybe they forgot to read that part too.

I'll sincerely add you to my prayer list as well. smh

President Obama is 50 times the Christian role model of any republican.

An absurd observation it is for you don't know Barak well enough, nor every republican, to make such a call. You cannot possibly rely on info garnered from outside sources including television, newspapers, periodicals and internet sources to make an accurate assessment.

An absurd observation it is for you don't know Barak well enough, nor every republican, to make such a call. You cannot possibly rely on info garnered from outside sources including television, newspapers, periodicals and internet sources to make an accurate assessment.

Not to mention Obama stopped attending church when he became President and has routinely criticized Christianity and/or Christians while refusing to even say Muslim when addressing terrorists.

It is awfully ironic that Boca suggests not to judge others yet he judges others. This is actually right out of the liberal play book. Use their own standards against them is one of the rules.

Nobody is a perfect Christian or a perfect anything else. Michael Jordan may have been the greatest basketball player of all time but even Michael Jordan missed shots. In fact, he missed a lot of shots, including a lot of important shots. So while he might be the best basketball player, he was not a perfect basketball player.

PERFECT christian? I'd expect you to just be adequate christians and most of you can't even be that.

Inflicting hate on the LGBT community? Taking food from the mouths of starving children and seniors? Keeping medical care from the poor and needy? Promoting racism? And don't give me any of this crap about you not personally doing it ... you know what the agenda is and they're just doing it for you by proxy.

I coulda swore that "christian" meant to be "like christ". I guess that doesn't apply to you anymore. Now it's just all about casting votes for yourselves and to heck with anyone else.

Oh ... and there are another 37 veteran benefit bills coming up for you to vote against. They don't need updated prosthetic limbs at Walter Reed. Those hooks from the 60's make great hands. So useful.

just drop it denver. nothing will ever get him to see the other side and how all he follows is stereotypes. it isn't worth the frustration. let him talk to himself.

PERFECT christian? I'd expect you to just be adequate christians and most of you can't even be that.

Inflicting hate on the LGBT community? Taking food from the mouths of starving children and seniors? Keeping medical care from the poor and needy? Promoting racism? And don't give me any of this crap about you not personally doing it ... you know what the agenda is and they're just doing it for you by proxy.

I coulda swore that "christian" meant to be "like christ". I guess that doesn't apply to you anymore. Now it's just all about casting votes for yourselves and to heck with anyone else.

Oh ... and there are another 37 veteran benefit bills coming up for you to vote against. They don't need updated prosthetic limbs at Walter Reed. Those hooks from the 60's make great hands. So useful.

Do you believe Jesus pounded his chest much like yourself? I do know he didn't swing from a tree!

it's so funny how ALL the christians claim they are the different ones ... yet they still keep voting the same sacks of dung into office.

I don't care if Jesus pounded his chest or not. I dont believe in any of it. But I know for damn sure that the American christian community doesn't even come close to following even the most basic standards that they set for themselves.

BTW - if you don't want to be lumped into a stereotype then don't vote with them. Work to get them out. As far as it seems here you're goose-stepping right next to them.

"noo noooo ... WE are the exception!" claimed the churchies.

"We embrace diversity as long as it isn't inconvenient to us or in our neighborhood. Blacks? well they're just fine as long as they don't get together and vote too much. Marital equality? No way! It weakens the sanctity of marriage between me and my 3rd wife. Abortion? Oh, heck no!! Those babies deserve to live right up until they get past the cervix then they are on their own!!!"

man I honestly think something is wrong with you. You have a lot of hate in your posts. i hope you find some peace

Is this truly your response to a simple statement that no one is perfect? You seem so angry.

Is this truly YOUR response - no one is perfect? LOL

Not to mention Obama stopped attending church when he became President and has routinely criticized Christianity and/or Christians while refusing to even say Muslim when addressing terrorists.

It is awfully ironic that Boca suggests not to judge others yet he judges others. This is actually right out of the liberal play book. Use their own standards against them is one of the rules.

Attending church has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with being a Christian. Churches are nothing more than social clubs where like minded people gather to share their opinions. President Obama has simply accurately pointed out that many evil acts throughout history have been in the name of Christianity. That's not criticizing Christ, that's stating a fact.

There could not be anything more against the teachings of Jesus than cutting food stamps. It's the epitome of his gospel. I'm not judging, I'm stating policy facts. Which is why you can't respond to the specifics and have to resort to your fallback position of using the word "liberal". It's OK, I understand it's extremely rare to encounter a current republican who can intelligently discuss actual policy. You live in a bubble of fox news induced ignorance.

I'll sincerely add you to my prayer list as well. smh

Jesus said if you want to pray, go into your closet and close the door and pray in private. What's with people always blabbing about praying for this or that and praying in public which was against his teachings? Seriously have you even read the saviors quotes?

Jesus said if you want to pray, go into your closet and close the door and pray in private. What's with people always blabbing about praying for this or that and praying in public which was against his teachings? Seriously have you even read the saviors quotes?

Because he's not saying it to be nice. He's saying it as a means of cutting someone down.

He's intimating that he thinks you're so pathetic that you need his assistance through his religion to prop yourself up. Essentially he's using the name and thought of his savior in a negative manner .... you know, that thing they say not to do in the ten commandments.

Attending church has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with being a Christian. Churches are nothing more than social clubs where like minded people gather to share their opinions. President Obama has simply accurately pointed out that many evil acts throughout history have been in the name of Christianity. That's not criticizing Christ, that's stating a fact.

There could not be anything more against the teachings of Jesus than cutting food stamps. It's the epitome of his gospel. I'm not judging, I'm stating policy facts. Which is why you can't respond to the specifics and have to resort to your fallback position of using the word "liberal". It's OK, I understand it's extremely rare to encounter a current republican who can intelligently discuss actual policy. You live in a bubble of fox news induced ignorance.

It's rather apparent that Barak used the history of the crusades to give similar present day actions an out so to speak. "Well, if we did it aren't they allowed to make the same mistake."

Seems like food stamp usage has exploded in past years. If you were on food stamps and you could receive the same assistance from a religious or charitable organization why would you care? If your house was ablaze and your call for help was met quickly and your property was saved does it matter if the firefighters were volunteers?

Seems like food stamp usage has exploded in past years. If you were on food stamps and you could receive the same assistance from a religious or charitable organization why would you care? If your house was ablaze and your call for help was met quickly and your property was saved does it matter if the firefighters were volunteers?

You DON'T receive the same assistance from religious or charitable organizations ... and the religious and charitable organizations aren't held to the same standard and may discriminate or provide nothing at all as they wish.

geez ... what rock do you people live under?

So you have no problems with your tax money going to infrastructure such as roads and parks and bridges and libraries and highways and ports etc... . But if it goes to helping hungry people in need you get annoyed? WHY exactly is that? The fraud rate for social programs is MUCH lower (just over 1%) than for these other things that you support ... and the money is a LOCAL infusion right back into the economy vice a contract that might go to an overseas corp.

Quit buying the urban legend crap about Reagan's "welfare mom" and just accept the fact that the fraud rate is very low and, even with some fraud, there are millions upon millions upon millions of starving children who have been fed that no one ever seems to talk about.

Make people work if they're receiving food stamps? Sure, the ones who can .. I am all for it. Make them buy actual food? I'm all for that too. What I am NOT for is cutting and lessening the allotment while, on the flip side, funding tax breaks for rich a-holes or giving the Pentagon more money for tank programs than they ask for just so said tanks can sit in a field after production because the military can neither use nor staff for them (or further fund the idiotic F-35).

Attending church regularly and then stoping does suggest you are fake.

Blaming the Crusades entirely on Christians is the most absurd and biased description of history possible. The Muslims conquered the Christians and were expanding their lands. The crusades were started in response. Both sides did plenty wrong. One thing we know with certainty is that Muhamad and his followers have always believed they have a right to use force to spread their religion. According to Muslims Muhammad was simply reclaiming Mecca in his military campaign but you really can't reclaim something in the name of a brand new religion.

Blaming slavery on Christians is also an odd depiction of history that ignores the absolute fact that a huge percentage of slaves were captured in interior Africa by Muslims that forced conversion or slavery. So if Obama wants to discuss these historical issues in light of terrorism then let's discuss them accurately.

One can be against government spending and for private assistance to the needy.

I'm sorry but you have an odd interpretation of scripture. I guess the whole new testament after the gospels shouldn't have happened? The apostles should have just not listened to Jesus when he told them to go make desciples of all men and spread the good news of the Lord?

But if you wish, continue to take one verse from the Bible and not pay attention to context or environment. Just like you seem to do with everything else

Back