Tulsa destroying OSU link

TU is playing unbelievable. They are missing nothing. OSU is ice cold.

I wouldn't over analyze this game. OSU hasnt played anyone that good and havent faced an eraser like Jordan and won't all year except for Aldrich.

Probably the best in the state

I think that is a safe bet. It looks to me that they are a top 15 team. They have very good athletic perimeter players and a very big solid front line. I would say they are capable of making a run.

Cowboys got it within 8 early in the 2nd half, Tulsa hit a 3 (50+% tonight for them from there) and the Cowboys wilted.

Penn's going to be a stud.

I think that is a safe bet. It looks to me that they are a top 15 team. They have very good athletic perimeter players and a very big solid front line. I would say they are capable of making a run.

Easy there hoss. They got beat by Mizzou St. in a similar way to the way they beat OSU. Sometimes teams just jump out on guy. This was that case.

If they keep hitting 55% of their three point shots, I'd say that. But they played a great, great game today. I don't know if they can sustain that level.

There is nothing better than Tulsa destroying OSU. If I lived in Tulsa I would have been there going nuts!

There is nothing better than Tulsa destroying OSU. If I lived in Tulsa I would have been there going nuts!

The Reynolds center can get very loud when it wants to. I went to the Kansas game a few years ago and it was the loudest crowd that I have ever heard inside there.

I dont see Tulsa being better than Gonzaga, Cincy, Louisville, GTEch, connecticut, Georgetown, or Ohio State. Those are mid teen ranked and top 24 teams.

OU destroying OSU, or Kansas, or Texas is eutopia for me. That's my colorado and Tulsa.

First home win over OSU for TU since 1922. You got to savor these type of wins over a big state school. And even though this wasn't a marquee win for Wojcik, finally getting over the hump by beating a name school is a big step for him and this team.

Easy there hoss. They got beat by Mizzou St. in a similar way to the way they beat OSU. Sometimes teams just jump out on guy. This was that case.

I know a hot shooting night can make a team look much better than they really are, but looking at their personel they have a lot of very good pieces. They have an exceptional pt guard in Uzoh. Two pretty talented centers and long lanky athletic shooting guards. What more do you want in a club. Not to mention they play pretty darn good defense.

Tulsa is my second favorite team. OSU will probably refuse to play them now.

Back