Tulsa destroying OSU link

I know a hot shooting night can make a team look much better than they really are, but looking at their personel they have a lot of very good pieces. They have an exceptional pt guard in Uzoh. Two pretty talented centers and long lanky athletic shooting guards. What more do you want in a club. Not to mention they play pretty darn good defense.

there good. They're tourney good. Top 15 is a stetch. You're saying they are worth of a 4 seed in the NCAA tourney. Do you believe that?

Got em 2 more times after this. Next year at the BOK and then one more time in Stillwater.

Hopefully, it won't conflict with an OU game next year. Tulsa might be a lot less competitive next year, though.

Man, it sucks for them to lose in Football then lose to Tulsa in Basketball!

Seemed to be the top in the state in basketball then bam!

The VCU, Houston and San Diego losses still are bad but OSU is losing now.

First home win over OSU for TU since 1922. You got to savor these type of wins over a big state school. And even though this wasn't a marquee win for Wojcik, finally getting over the hump by beating a name school is a big step for him and this team.

first home win on campus since then. A little misleading since they used to play their home games downtown and at the fairgrounds where they have beaten the cowboys numerous times. This is the first game vs. osu in the on campus Reynolds center.

TU is a borderline top 25 team. Right now they probably are the best in the state but I don't think they will be by seasons end.

Tulsa looked great. I don't know that they'll shoot like that very often, but that's basketball.

Moses and Anderson had bad games. That would be tough to overcome. Luckily there are 23 or so games left.

This is the first hostile crowd OSU's new guys have played in, but they played very well. It was Anderson, Obi, Moses and Page who didn't show up. Tulsa is good but it was just the perfect storm (no pun intended:)) for a blow out.

1) OSU's 4 best players didn't play well (I doubt we see that very many times this year)
2)Tulsa played their heart out.
3) Even though there were 1,500 or so OSU fans there the crowd was very loud and hostile. I was there and it was very loud last night.

I wouldn't read to much into this one game for either side, these games just happen.

Back