update on Ellis

Why is Perry hiding in the back in that picture?

bbhoops you make the rounds. Are you ACCkid on phog.net. I saw you on Kentucky's scout site as well. You seem to have a personal interest in this kid. Are you a fan of a certain school or do you personally know this kid? Do you know if he might camp at OU? I saw where you informed KU fans that they need to worry about Capel.

bb r u friends with perry. obiously you have some relationship with him so i was just wondering what it is.

bb r u friends with perry. obiously you have some relationship with him so i was just wondering what it is.

I hope he does because if he doesn't.......................LOL. Just kidding. I wish you would limit your PE updates to OU boards because we want him the most.

Last edited:
Why is Perry hiding in the back in that picture?

Perry doesn't like all that attention he is very low key. He doesn't try to stand in the spot light. He is Humble and Hungry like Coach Capel told him to be.

I hope he does because if he doesn't.......................LOL. Just kidding. I wish you would limit your PE updates to OU boards because we want him the most.

I certainly didn't mean to cause a uproar on all the boards. I just posted on the boards of the colleges that coaches have contacted him. I don't have a favorite college. Just sharing good info.

Yes, I am a close friend and I don't mean any harm.

I certainly didn't mean to cause a uproar on all the boards. I just posted on the boards of the colleges that coaches have contacted him. I don't have a favorite college. Just sharing good info.

Yes, I am a close friend and I don't mean any harm.

You know you wan't to be a Sooner!

Please find out where he's camping. KU fans say he's going to their camp. Their camp is the same day as OU's. It would be a real coup if he went to OU's camp and I would personally like it because KU fans think they lead on every prospect. I was on their board and they are the leaders for Harrison, McCallum, Ellis, etc. According to them, Ellis's mom said KU is the leader.

Perry doesn't like all that attention he is very low key. He doesn't try to stand in the spot light. He is Humble and Hungry like Coach Capel told him to be.
That is great to hear, good to see even though he has already achieved so much at a young age he still wants more and isn't developing an overinflated ego like some of the other young stars.

yea, I am too old to be in college so I will not be a sooner. I might be a sooner fan if that is where Perry ends up going. So there is still hope for me.

Haha, tell Perry we all wish him the best throughout his process and we hope he makes the right choice to join a future powerhouse. ***Cough Cough**(OU)

Last edited:
Yeah, tell him he can be the next Blake Griffin. Also, find out if he's going to camp in Norman.

DM he answered your camp question over on OUinsider.

thanks Soonersam. OU's day camp is the 1-4 of June and the specialty camp is the 15-17. The prospects go to the day camp. Sad he won't be there.

Is it against NCAA rules to have Blake talk to him down the road?

Technically yes. Didn't stop Uconn women who had Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird take Maya Moore for a tour of ESPN. I think there is conditions that someone can meet an alum/explayer. OSU had alumi games a few years back and had recruits interact with them. I think Uconn got in trouble because it was an off campus issue.

thanks Soonersam. OU's day camp is the 1-4 of June and the specialty camp is the 15-17. The prospects go to the day camp. Sad he won't be there.

There are going to be some really talented kids at our elite camp this year. I am looking forward to it.

There are going to be some really talented kids at our elite camp this year. I am looking forward to it.

Jeff actually outsmarted the game. Self's camp is the 5-6. OU's camp is the 1-4. So he can actually attend both. I suspect Clark and Ellis will go to both camps. If OU can bring another one of it's prospects in that would be great. I suspect they bring in the kid from PCO. Travis Ford is having his "basketball school" the 5-6 as well. He pretty much is eliminating himself from getting Clark to camp. It's odd for both KU and OSU to have camps on the 5th and 6th. Generally schools don't schedule them on Fridays and Saturdays because of the AAU weekend touraments.

Back