Tony Mitchell #19 (Missouri)
Cameron Clark #28 (OU)
Phil Pressey #41 (Missouri)
TJ Taylor #71 (OU)
Tobi Oyedeji #75 (A&M)
Michael Cobbins #78 (OSU)
Stargell Love #85 (Baylor)
Daniel Alexander #93 (A&M)

no KU players yet but I'm sure they will land on those top guards. Also no KSU mentions, sys or fatty is KSU in on some of those guys?

I dont understand this ranking system the kid Clark average 28ptsto 30pts and three over 40pt games 7and0 in district and Perry jones and Tony Mitchell is ranked higher than him thats crazy.

I dont understand this ranking system the kid Clark average 28ptsto 30pts and three over 40pt games 7and0 in district and Perry jones and Tony Mitchell is ranked higher than him thats crazy.

You think it's crazy that Perry Jones is ranked higher than Clark?
Man, every rankings I've seen has Perry Jones like top 5 or 6. I thought #9 in ESPN was low. And everything I hear about the kid is that he's a freak.

You think it's crazy that Perry Jones is ranked higher than Clark?
Man, every rankings I've seen has Perry Jones like top 5 or 6. I thought #9 in ESPN was low. And everything I hear about the kid is that he's a freak.

the basketball iq of Perry Jones' teammates is woefully low. They prefer that Perry play defense so they can display their 25 foot contested jump shooting skills.

the basketball iq of Perry Jones' teammates is woefully low. They prefer that Perry play defense so they can display their 25 foot contested jump shooting skills.

Some of that has to come down on the head coach.

chico,

I don't think it is really fair to compare Clark and Jones. I mean, one is a guard and one is a post player. I will say that if Cam Clark played for a more nationally recognized school (like Duncanville) then he would be ranked higher than he is now. Also, his poor showing at the Top 100 camp did not do him any favors with burger boy status and rankings. Fair or not, that's the way it is.....

perry jones has some all world gifts ... size a good jumper ... he is a athlete and a half ..

but he is scarry thin and right now he is just an average basketball player ...

that being said right now TJ taylor is a better player than clark ... but clark has a bigger upside

Big12 players on that list:

Perry Jones #9 (Baylor)
Tristan Thompson #10 (Evil Empire)
Tony Mitchell #19 (Missouri)
Cameron Clark #28 (OU)
Phil Pressey #41 (Missouri)
TJ Taylor #71 (OU)
Tobi Oyedeji #75 (A&M)
Michael Cobbins #78 (OSU)
Stargell Love #85 (Baylor)
Daniel Alexander #93 (A&M)

no KU players yet but I'm sure they will land on those top guards. Also no KSU mentions, sys or fatty is KSU in on some of those guys?

Nobody going to Colorado? Oh, that's right. They're scouring the juco ranks for their next gem...

perry jones has some all world gifts ... size a good jumper ... he is a athlete and a half ..

but he is scarry thin and right now he is just an average basketball player ...

that being said right now TJ taylor is a better player than clark ... but clark has a bigger upside

I am not sure that I would call Perry "scary thin". Does he need to put on some weight? Sure, but so do most high school bigs. Ray Willis is scary thin. Michael Cobbins is scary thin.

What is going to potentially hurt Perry is his work ethic (or lack there of). It will be interesting to see how well Scott Drew is able to motivate and challenge him. I agree with you that he has a lot to work on as a basketball player, and I think that is what seperates him from the true elites of the 2010 class. Some of what DFW has talked about that is causing his numbers to be down and team not to be good is also on Perry. It is not all on his teammates. I have watched that team play several games and he doesn't do much to demand the ball or to take control of the team. Losing a guy like Roger Franklin hurt that squad big time.

As for TJ versus Cam, I guess if you want to talk complete basketball player (offense, defense, ball handling, body) you could make a case that TJ is the better overall player. I admit that I haven't paid that much attention to Cam on the defensive end. I have paid a lot of attention to the way that TJ defends, and let's just say that I am very pleased.

I think everyone who think that i was comparing Perry against Clark might want to go back and read what i wrote and i still dont understand the ranking system.I was talking about and comparing the stats of this highschool season and yes taylor plays good defence i been knowing that you guys are the ones that need to catchup.The kid Clark,was sick before he left to go to the NBA camp and was sicker when he returned but his Dad and he talked about going are not going so they both went.I am speaking of the now the rankings should be based on what their doing now with their highschool team the summer has passed and Perry did not make much of showing himself at either camp,they are all good kids and i refuse to say this one is better than that one that is childish but i will compare the stats of this season and the facts.

Back