Updated ESPN Top 100

I'm confused....you say Missouri was one of the first Big 12 schools to offer Releford and then you post an article that is all about how Mizzou hasn't offered. Am I missing something here?

oopsie.

Well hope they get left holding the bag too.

IMO if he called Anderson right now and said he wanted to commit to MU today, he'd probably take him, and they will keep in touch just in case, but he's not a player Anderson really is going after hard. There's been plenty of contact, but that comes with being the younger brother of a top recruit and AAU teammate of several other targets. If he wants to come here, great. If not, no big deal. MU's priorities are elsewhere.

Pressey is your top target right? I think Releford is better than Phil....jmo.

He is the top and really only target at point guard. It seems as if Anderson is content with what he has and doesn't view the 1 as a must have in this class. He's obviously in love with Pressey as a player, though (and has known him for years).

Of course, Anderson will tell you he doesn't really consider his players "point guards" or "shooting guards." He just recruits basketball players.

I'll take Pressey, Scott and Cobbins. You can have Releford:D

IMO if he called Anderson right now and said he wanted to commit to MU today, he'd probably take him, and they will keep in touch just in case, but he's not a player Anderson really is going after hard. There's been plenty of contact, but that comes with being the younger brother of a top recruit and AAU teammate of several other targets. If he wants to come here, great. If not, no big deal. MU's priorities are elsewhere.

He is the top and really only target at point guard. It seems as if Anderson is content with what he has and doesn't view the 1 as a must have in this class. He's obviously in love with Pressey as a player, though (and has known him for years).

Of course, Anderson will tell you he doesn't really consider his players "point guards" or "shooting guards." He just recruits basketball players.

I'll take Pressey, Scott and Cobbins. You can have Releford:D

I wouldn't trade you Pressey or Scott for Releford. I think that Releford ends up being the better college PG. The only PG that OU is recruiting that I would want over Releford would be Ray McCallum. OU hasn't offered Rickey Scott. He is a fan of Oklahoma basketball though, and Capel could probably have him.

The Cobbins comment hurts though. But I doubt he ends up at Mizzou. JMO.

I wouldn't trade you Pressey or Scott for Releford. I think that Releford ends up being the better college PG. The only PG that OU is recruiting that I would want over Releford would be Ray McCallum. OU hasn't offered Rickey Scott. He is a fan of Oklahoma basketball though, and Capel could probably have him.

The Cobbins comment hurts though. But I doubt he ends up at Mizzou. JMO.

If you had to lay some money down where do you think Cobbins would go? Sounds like he is really digging Memphis.

Cobbins is awfully small and would be better at Memphis immediately as opposed to the big12. Memphis is in on some really good guy including Tarik Black and Joe Jackson. They've already given two ships to the Barton boys and they have one less scholly with Latavious Williams gone. Everyone may be working off Memphis list in recruiting.

Fair enough. Pressey's ranked higher in every list and Anderson wants him bad... good enough for me.

Scott's really more of a luxury IMO. Whether or not there's even room for him depends on whether Dewitt is cleared by the NCAA. Even if Dewitt doesn't qualify, I wouldn't mind saving the scholarship for a year.

Back