updated OU #3 in current ESPN bracket

Re: updated OU #2 in current CBS bracket

we obviously won't be #1, but still high

Parker Thune has a post up over at 247 where he offers a path for us to get a #1 seed (the Big 10 teams knocking each other off is his main argument), but that's a very long shot, I think.

Parker Thune has a post up over at 247 where he offers a path for us to get a #1 seed (the Big 10 teams knocking each other off is his main argument), but that's a very long shot, I think.

if OU wins out (including the big 12 tourney ) they would have a very very good shot at a 1 seed

Lunardi has us as the 3 seed in Michigans region in his latest bracket. Our path if chalk were to hold would be: Liberty > Arkansas > Nova > Michigan.

if OU wins out (including the big 12 tourney ) they would have a very very good shot at a 1 seed

I agree, but I would be surprised (and thrilled) if we were to win out, though I'm certainly not ruling it out.

I like our odds of winning a national title if we win out.

ou #3 in new ESPN bracket

I like our odds of winning a national title if we win out.

maybe, if we score more points than our opponent in each and every game.....then i like our chances.

damn...I want some of what yall are drinking....winning the ncaa? getting a #1 seed?

I love my Sooners...but we just got beat by the #9 team in our 10 team conf...and the #10 team gave us all we wanted on both games.

damn...I want some of what yall are drinking....winning the ncaa? getting a #1 seed?

I love my Sooners...but we just got beat by the #9 team in our 10 team conf...and the #10 team gave us all we wanted on both games.

They're joking, I'm pretty sure, but really? We're going to focus on that loss with all those great wins preceding it? No one was more frustrated then me with the loss, but the tendency on the part of some posters to give MUCH more weight to a loss than to a string of wins against Top 15 opponents ... well, it's a head scratcher to me.

And let us not forget that #9 took texas to the wire not very long ago, and that #10 team hung with Baylor till very late in their game.

They're joking, I'm pretty sure, but really? We're going to focus on that loss with all those great wins preceding it? No one was more frustrated then me with the loss, but the tendency on the part of some posters to give MUCH more weight to a loss than to a string of wins against Top 15 opponents ... well, it's a head scratcher to me.

And let us not forget that #9 took texas to the wire not very long ago, and that #10 team hung with Baylor till very late in their game.

Recency bias plus frustration from classic Kruger coached team end of season break down IMO

6 seed on bracket matrix. Gotta beat ISU or we risk falling to the 8/9 game imo

6 seed on bracket matrix. Gotta beat ISU or we risk falling to the 8/9 game imo

I'm okay with 6.

This last 4 game stretch has been frustrating, but had we won against KSU, it would all be forgivable. Three closes losses to OSU/UT is nothing to freak out about. We've been playing with fire with all these closes games, and it's coming back to bite us. We came out on the right end of a lot of close games earlier in the season, and that's how we overachieved our way to #7.

Even at #7, I predicted we'd win 1-2 close games in the tourney regardless of if we were a #2 seed or a #10 seed. It's just the nature of this team. I still think that's true.

It's just tough because this has been a repeated pattern for Lon.

And that ******-******* KSU game. Dammit ****.

Back