VCU webcast

JBaker

Reaction score
If you go to the VCU basketball schedule on their website, there's an option to watch the game.
If you click it now it's supposed to take you to a test to make sure it works I guess, but it just sits there loading and loading for me. Anybody having any better success?

J,

I am getting advertisements right now. You might want to spend a little time figuring it out. Of course with my luck yours will work at 6:30 and mine will not.

Edit - it is actually showing the Penn State football game. I have no clue why other than assuming ESPN will feed the basketball game the same way.

Yeah, I got it to play the Penn State football game too now.
I assume the game will be on ABC in their local area, so they've just got it on there now.
Anyway, glad to kinda get it figured out early.

bump...does anyone know why it might be showing a white screen?

ok...I just got a little concerned when people were talking about being able to see the local broadcast of a football game earlier.

I didn't check when you guys were reporting the white screen, but at the moment I'm still getting the Penn State game, but there is no sound now...

theres a camera set up in the gym now. we're going through our dynamic stretching routine.

Still no sound though.
Maybe we'll just be getting the radio broadcast over the top of this video?

Are you guys getting a strange tone now?

Now do you think the speaker knows he is one air ;-)

Back