we dont look very sharp

OMG, did you really expect us to look sharp, Geez, it will be mid year before there is any rhythm with a young team as we have

I once saw a baby walk...it didn't look like he could run.
Just sayin.

They might not have started out great, but the last 12 minutes of the game we looked GREAT!!! Wow, we've got some shooters, and Steven Pledger looks like the real deal...It should be a fun year...

We looked balanced, I think the 3 point shooting was excellent.

There were a few rough spots, but nothing I saw that was unexpected for a young team in their first game of the season.

There were also numerous positives. How can anyone not be impressed with 13 of 23 (56.5%) from three point range? Ninety three points on 34 of 62 shooting ain't bad either. Our rebounding needs some work, but this team will get better as the season progresses.

I disagree about not looking sharp.

In an absolute sense, no, we weren't that sharp. Nevertheless, from a first game point of view, this team looked as sharp as any team I can remember. Tiny looked a little lost at times, but recovered quickly. All in all, I was pretty impressed.

If we didn't look very sharp and scored 93 points, I guess that means we'll be breaking 100 a few times this year when we are sharp.

Looked really rusty in the first half and the start of the second. Team turned it on late to make it the blow out it was. If I were guessing it's going to be a couple hard day of practices for better preparation before the games start to count.
At least we weren't embarrassed like Syracuse.

no we dont

well we have more players. last year we were a 2 man team imo and this year we have 4 or 5 solid solid players. also last yr we snuck by gardner webb so its not like we won evry game by 60 pts against lower level teams

Back