Wesley Johnson can play...

coacht

Reaction score
He has 14 in the first 10 minutes against UNC. Why did he leave Iowa State? I know someone has said, but I can't remember. Also he would look pretty good next to Brackins.

:vitale and this guy is annoying.

I dont know, but I'm glad he's not coming to Norman this year with Brackins and company.

I know he makes their zone better, but we made their zone look like nothing last year in the NCAA tourney. I dont think this UNC team is going to be a #4 type team all year. They are too young and their guards are not nearly what they usually have.

this Cuse team could have been tough with Flynn and Devandorf.

UNC has played a lousy 2nd half.

Very impressed with Wesley and happy for him. Yes the Cuse lost to a Division II team. Look at them now. Rautins is a very heady player. You have to be able to play if your name is Scoop. What a great name for a point guard. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Very impressed with Wesley and happy for him. Yes the Cuse lost to a Division II team. Look at them now. Rautins is a very heady player. You have to be able to play if your name is Scoop. What a great name for a point guard. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Such an upgrade from Paul Harris and Devendorf. Imagine what they would have looked like with him and Flynn.

Such an upgrade from Paul Harris and Devendorf. Imagine what they would have looked like with him and Flynn.

OK, I'm imagining it now...

I see...two black guys wearing orange...one of them is wearing a headband...

Why did he leave Iowa State?

didn't like the coach/staff.

it's hard to know the whole story. mcdermott apologists say he was tampered with (specifically, they think gillespie at uk was trying to get him to transfer). others say it was more a case of him resenting/not trusting the staff after they encouraged him to play with an injured foot. to the point where he felt they thought he was soft unable to play with pain, and he felt they were risking his health and possible career. he may also have felt limited by the style of play, and the coach that recruited him left for another job at the same time.

unquestionably a big part of the decision, either way, was johnson's older brother.

Back