What happened this year? UT game is a monster

buttermaker1

Reaction score
Okay this is like a bad dream, OU struggling to make the NIT and Frank Martin has a top 20 program right now. Frank's team goes 10 deep and is tough as nails. OU has chemistry issues, no post play and is getting pasted by the NU's of the world.

I don't see OU being a top 25 team next year unless we sign 2 big time impact post players. Someone wake me up please.

The UT game on the 6th is a fork in the road this year. We will turn one way or the other we need this win bad.

It will be a close game, i can bet you that. The crowd is going to be rocking and they usually are very difficult to beat in that atmosphere.

It will be a close game, i can bet you that. The crowd is going to be rocking and they usually are very difficult to beat in that atmosphere.

Texas is not unbeatable by any means. We just need to hope that Hamilton's all-star performance against the aggroids doesn't carry over.

Despite the close calls and lack of playing one complete solid game at home the Sooners are still undefeated at the LNC this season! Loud and proud is how I plan to be on Saturday afternoon. How about you?

BOOMER!

SOONER!

I know for a fact I (and the rest of the Capelables) will do all we can to keep the LNC rocking all game long.

We will win this game at least I sure hope so.

I don't see OU being a top 25 team next year unless we sign 2 big time impact post players.

Agreed. Patillo's loss is a lot worse then most of us probably realized. Don't have any bigs in the paint that can pose a defensive presence by altering/blocking shots like he did last year.

Agreed. Patillo's loss is a lot worse then most of us probably realized. Don't have any bigs in the paint that can pose a defensive presence by altering/blocking shots like he did last year.

Or posting up and scoring against decent teams. This is could end up being the worst OU team since Tubbs first year, 80-81?

Back