What the heck happened?

baeksu

Reaction score
I watched the first 15 minutes or so of the game, we got down by 7 points, looked stagnant, and frankly looked headed for a loss to a team that wasn't very good.

I decided my evening would be better spent playing with my sons, so I left the baeksu sports cave and played chase and catch with my 2 year-old and 1 year-old.

Put my boys to bed, checked back in and WE'RE UP 18 POINTS and playing lights out with a few minutes left in the game.

What happened? Someone give me a recap in haiku form?

We hit a few 3s and defended well. That's pretty much it.

I watched the first 15 minutes or so of the game, we got down by 7 points, looked stagnant, and frankly looked headed for a loss to a team that wasn't very good.

I decided my evening would be better spent playing with my sons, so I left the baeksu sports cave and played chase and catch with my 2 year-old and 1 year-old.

Put my boys to bed, checked back in and WE'RE UP 18 POINTS and playing lights out with a few minutes left in the game.

What happened? Someone give me a recap in haiku form?

After the 4 minute media TO we trailed by 8 I believe.
We then just started draining threes and forcing TOs, and hit two threes in the last 30 seconds to stretch our lead to 7.

We came out just as hot in the second half, stretching the lead from 34-27 at half to 48-30. Arkansas made a run, we went cold, and they cut it to 8. We then proceeded to pile it on again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It all started with Crocker. His energy got the whole team going and we went on a 20-5 run to end the first half. I think we had 6 threes in the last 5 mins or so of the 1st.

What happened is that we discovered you are officially our bad luck charm. So from here on out, once the team starts trailing you need to turn the TV off and go play with your kids. :D

What happened is that we discovered you are officially our bad luck charm. So from here on out, once the team starts trailing you need to turn the TV off and go play with your kids. :D

OUHoops beat me to it. :ez-laugh:

U of A sucks balls
Tony Crocker kicked some a$$
Cade Davis defense

There you go, in haiku form...

Our genius basketball coach over here in Arkansas decided to go back to a zone instead of sticking with man-to-man.

Cade was glued to Clarke
Crocker caught warrior-itis
It was raining 3's.

To be honest, I knew we were going to win the first 5 minutes of the game. The defense was extended on every play. They hit some good shots and putbacks, but if OU plays good defense, they are eventually going to hit shots. Their are too many good shooters to keep this team down scoring wise.

To be honest, I knew we were going to win the first 5 minutes of the game. The defense was extended on every play. They hit some good shots and putbacks, but if OU plays good defense, they are eventually going to hit shots. Their are too many good shooters to keep this team down scoring wise.

100% agree .. i felt the same way

Back