What transfer from OU has had the best career after OU recently?

TarheelstateSooner

Reaction score
Prime candidates:
1. Kam McGusty
2. Brady Manek
3. Alondes Williams

I think it's either Brady Manek or McGusty. Manek just needed a big so he wouldn't have to work as hard as he did at OU.

I think Harmon has been the biggest disappointment BTW. His numbers were on par with Goldwires but Goldwire's worse at 3 point shooting.

Last edited:
I mean it has to be Williams. They all play in the ACC & he was the conference POY.

Williams didn't make the Tournament though. I mean, the POY is cool, but if you don't make the Tournament.............

What does that have to do with it? All the coaches in his conference voted and said he was the best player in their conference, I'll take their word.

What does that have to do with it? All the coaches in his conference voted and said he was the best player in their conference, I'll take their word.

Bacot had more first team votes than Williams. The whole voting process in the ACC didn't make any sense. First off, second off in College isn't the ultimate goal getting to the Tournament? Manek might get drafted too while Williams or borderline. I dunno.

Bacot had more first team votes than Williams. The whole voting process in the ACC didn't make any sense. First off, second off in College isn't the ultimate goal getting to the Tournament? Manek might get drafted too while Williams or borderline. I dunno.

So since Manek & McGusty were on better teams that makes them better as individuals? Williams had the best season this year out of those 3, I don't know how you can argue that with them all being in the same conference.

Also don't know how Bacot receiving more votes than Williams makes Manek or McGusty better than Williams?

just throwing this in here because it's kind of relevant

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/AdrianBroaddus/status/1508804415892992009[/TWEET]

I think Williams has a better chance to be drafted than Manek. Williams is a combo guard/wing with plus athleticism. He can shoot from outside and finish at the rim.

williams gonna get drafted. best passer in the draft.

just throwing this in here because it's kind of relevant

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/AdrianBroaddus/status/1508804415892992009[/TWEET]

So Bienemy has a pretty good freshman year at Oklahoma, struggles his Sophomore year, transfers down a level, and now wants to declare for the draft? Did he end up being that good? I always wished he would have stayed at Oklahoma.

I know dad a little bit. He wanted him to stay. He moved to Norman with him, never wanted him to go.

But Kids gonna do what they want and dad was supportive. Thought Lon was salt of the earth.

So Bienemy has a pretty good freshman year at Oklahoma, struggles his Sophomore year, transfers down a level, and now wants to declare for the draft? Did he end up being that good? I always wished he would have stayed at Oklahoma.

Similar to Gibson, ready to start making money.

3rd team CUSA. he should have stayed if he were smart but he may have been overrecruited IMO, so maybe it was a good move for him

[tweet]https://twitter.com/WakeMBB/status/1508902006114635776[/tweet]

Full roster

East Roster

R.J. Cole, UConn – G
Trent Frazier, Illinois – G
Brad Davison, Wisconsin – G
Alondes Williams, Wake Forest – G
Jeenathan Williams, Buffalo – F
Tyrese Martin, UConn – G
D’Shawn Schwartz, George Mason – F
E.J. Anosike, Can State Fullerton – F
John Fulkerson, Tennessee – F
Chuba Ohams, Fordham – F
Grant Golden, Richmond – F
Head Coach: Ritchie McKay, Liberty

West Roster

Derek St. Hilaire, New Orleans – G
Alex Barcello, BYU – G
Davion Mintz, Kentucky – G
Taz Sherman, West Virginia – G
Mark Smith, Kansas State – G
Stanley Umude, Arkansas – G
Gabe Brown, Michigan State – F
Ryan Davis, Vermont – F
Nick Muszynski, Belmont – C
Marcus Bingham Jr., Michigan State – F
Head Coach: Dennis Gates, Missouri

Manek did have 28 against Baylor before being ejected. All I know is. If all 3 would have stayed. OU makes the tournament and maybe wins a few games.

Manek did have 28 against Baylor before being ejected. All I know is. If all 3 would have stayed. OU makes the tournament and maybe wins a few games.

Who is the third? Kam? He would have run out of eligibility two years ago had he stayed.

forgive me for asking or seeming ignorant to this simple question, but how is it that Alondes Williams plays two seasons for us and produces mediocre numbers at best, and then transfers to WF and just goes off?! Did Kruger hold him back? Seems like Manek had a better season this season than he ever did at OU too, what gives? Is it just them being 5th year players and making the most of it, or is it something else?

Back