Which B12 coach do you loathe with a fiery passion the most?

Which B12 coach do you loathe with a fiery passion the most?

• Travis Ford

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Mark Turgeon

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Rick Barnes

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Scott Drew

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Bill Self

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mike Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frank Martin

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • The Coloardo coach whose name escapes me at this exact moment

• Greg McDermott

• Pat Knight

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Sooner23

Reaction score
I'm going to leave Doc Sadler out of this because, well, he's given it up to Capel and the homer in me will not stand for people voting for him. :D

Last edited:
I had to show the Ferret some love. Who voted for Scott Drew? I am going to pulverize them!!!!

I had to show the Ferret some love. Who voted for Scott Drew? I am going to pulverize them!!!!
mbb-fans-01-02-mu350.jpg

(Raises hand)

Travis Ford. His little man syndrome is pathetic.

^
This. Ford's banty rooster demeanor irritates me more than anyone.

Besides, I lost any respect I had for :ford (which admittedly wasn't much), when he spouted off to Obi last year with a phrase no one should have to endure under any circumstances. Too bad Obi didn't backhand :ford into the third row. :D

^
This. Ford's banty rooster demeanor irritates me more than anyone.

Besides, I lost any respect I had for :ford (which admittedly wasn't much), when he spouted off to Obi last year with a phrase no one should have to endure under any circumstances. Too bad Obi didn't backhand :ford into the third row. :D

Even better was the cover-up that Holder and Ford tried to give the media. "$#$%ing Get into it" Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

None of them. I don't care for Self, Turgeon, or Anderson, but they aren't on the Bob Knight level of dislike. Yet.

None of them. I don't care for Self, Turgeon, or Anderson, but they aren't on the Bob Knight level of dislike. Yet.

This is probably closer to how I feel. I don't care enough about any of them to "hate" them. But I'm an OU partisan and don't care about any program outside of OU. I do envy the oncourt success of KU and recruiting success of UT.

Ford's banty rooster demeanor irritates me more than anyone.

Ada, you never cease to amaze me. I think that is the first time I've ever read the phrase "banty rooster demeanor" on a message board. Good stuff. :ez-laugh:

Ada, you never cease to amaze me. I think that is the first time I've ever read the phrase "banty rooster demeanor" on a message board. Good stuff. :ez-laugh:

Maybe because that's an original thought, OUHoops. lol

By the way, I may be one of only a few on this board who actually knows what a banty rooster looks like. I had several Banty chickens when I was a kid.

Back